Su questo annuncio
Great location 2mins from the ferry terminal (best way to fly!) in the Historic Royal Naval Dockyard (**home of the 2017 America's Cup!**), with a few restaurants 1-3 min walk away. Definitely not a cookie cutter hotel - feel free to enjoy coffee on the bridge to start the day!
Private en-suite bath. Lots of space in the salon (living room), rear deck dining, and outside up on the bridge.
This is NOT the room best suited for couples! See the VIP or Master stateroom listings!
Other rooms with both larger and smaller accommodations/beds that we host afloat can be viewed here:
Please note - our Master and VIP rooms are better suited to couples. If you are on a honeymoon and requesting this room, we would much prefer to try and work with you to upgrade you to something more suitable, or decline in the interest of ensuring that our guests have a great experience.
You will be on-board a fully functional, well traveled ocean going yacht, which will remain safely in the protected harbor of the historical Royal Naval Dockyard for your visit :)
One of the perks is enjoying a drink on the bow, or upper bridge at the end of the day, or the same with coffee in the morning. Clearly, this is not a cookie cutter Holiday Inn. If you like funky B+Bs, or want to try something different...this may well be a great home base for your Bermuda excursion. With the ferry terminal right across the water, launching to other parts of the island a breeze.
Like to stand up paddle board or rent mountain bike or moped? Right next door.
**Entire 'House' can be rented by special request for all or part of your stay. Ask for details and special rate.
Guests will have their own private room with two single beds and small bath, and use of interior/exterior public areas. A tour of the engine room and other systems can be arranged upon request. When in Bermuda I may be in the other stateroom, at the opposite end of the vessel. I find this allows me to give good attention to my guests and has worked out well so far offering a good balance of social time and privacy/quiet time.
Wifi provided free of charge. Bath towel and hair dryer provided - no need to pack.
We do not provide meals, but coffee and tea are provided as a courtesy. Best spot for coffee in the morning at port as when on the sea is the upper flybridge!
Interazione con gli ospiti
Born and raised, I am happy to tell you more about my island home, and some of the must see/do spots and activities....many of which are right here in the 'West End'. If you haven't had a few swizzles, seen the hall of history painting, or walked horseshoe bay, time for a crash course...let's talk. Getting around the island is easy both by public transportation, or moped rental. I'm happy to talk you through it. Ferries are my favorite, fast and comfortable, with the cheapest tour from the water going! Walks or bike rides through what was once the 'railway trail' (and now a greenway) are a not to be missed excursion. If you're a biker I can point you in the right direction, or even join you.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Have a look at the Air BNB section titled "amenities" for further details on the listing. We get asked almost daily if rooms are air conditioned - the answer is yes - this and more is covered in that section :)
As listed this is a private room. Think of us as a floating guest house with character. We have travelers visit, and now even re-visit us from literally all over the world. She's a large enough vessel that there are several common areas to lounge (salon/living room, upper bridge dining and lounge, bow seating, rear deck dinging table) with other travelers, or move to a quiet spot on your own with a good book, or morning coffee/tea.
*Please note - we are a BOAT! Not recommended for anyone challenged to walk or climb, if you are pregnant, or as listed not for very young children.
All of this should go without saying and is common courtesy, however we must ask in advance that you agree to:
***While we can host events and private parties, and can charter the vessel (she's great for adventuring the islands, and nights on anchor); this is not encompassed within an Air BNB booking. If interested, let's discuss.
• Not suitable for pets
• Quiet time after 9:45pm
• No smoking - except outside, and away from any others who don't smoke. Please get a container for ashes, and do not throw butts into the water. All doors are to be closed smoke does not travel inside. If these rules are broken and we have to clean up ashes - or clean and wipe down all interior surfaces after smoke drifts in leaving an invisible carcinogenic residue- there may well be a charge to you - let's avoid that!
• Shoes off before entering vessel please!
• The old boat saying is do not put anything into the marine 'head' (toilet), unless you have eaten it first! Small amounts of toilet paper only at a time - ok. Please no feminine products, underwear, paper towel, condoms, makeup removing pads, or rags. This will cause a stoppage at expense and inconvenience to us both. Failure to follow these rules, and if we have to disassemble a toilet to remove something that never should have been put in it - we reserve the right to apply for a credit after check out.
• Please do not come onto vessel sandy - rinse off before doing so at the beach - or on the dock if need be. Shower drains on boats are not the same as in a house - they can not handle lots of sand from the beach/clothing.
•We have carpet and wood floors - please be courteous with suitcases.
• Please do not come inside if soaking wet - we can provide plenty of towels - but also don't leave them outside to blow away :)
• If you are cooking - we are happy to share some groceries (and guests/host often cook or cocktail together anyway) if on your first night you have not been able to go grocery shopping, but please don't take this as a free for all when host is away. If you use seasonings and condiments, please consider contributing one to the collection before you go. Vessel's private liquor cabinet is off limits...this should go without saying :)
• As mentioned we provide coffee and tea; and cooking facilities if the room you book has it listed in "amenities". What we do not provide is groceries or a cook (though a private chef can be arranged with advance notice) - though often guests make friends and cook together, and or cook with host for a dinner party of two during their stay. It really is great fun to do so, especially with travelers coming from all over the world. We have had some stellar meals!
• We have a trash can - please put all trash in there. Again, we are all staying together, so we do ask for a little help to take a bag out here and there when you are heading out, especially if you are with a larger group. Wine and Bermuda Rum bottles can add up quick when having evening cocktails! :)
• As posted there is no swimming in the marina for your safety. There are gorgeous beaches a short walk away.
• Fishing inside the marina in prohibited
• If you use dishes, please not only wash up after, but put them away when dry.
***If your are new to air bnb, you should know that this is quite different from booking a full service hotel room at much greater cost; especially in Bermuda. Think of it more like coming to say with and visit a new friend...and the courtesy that goes with it. For us this is not a business, and our rates do not cover the costs of the vessel. In order to offer these rates and host you - we need your help to do so! If you cook, please clean up after yourself, aiming to leave it better than when you found it. We have a dishwasher - life is too short to hand-wash, and you are on vacation! If everyone does this, it just keeps things simple.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 129 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni