Great location 2mins from the ferry terminal (best way to fly!) in the Historic Royal Naval Dockyard (**home of the 2017 America's Cup!**), with a few restaurants 1-3 min walk away. Definitely not a cookie cutter hotel - feel free to enjoy coffee on the bridge to start the day!
Private en-suite bath. Lots of space in the salon (living room), rear deck dining, and outside up on the bridge.
This is NOT the room best suited for couples! See the VIP or Master stateroom listings!
All of this should go without saying and is common courtesy, however we must ask in advance that you agree to:
***While we can host events and private parties, and can charter the vessel (she's great for adventuring the islands, and nights on anchor); this is not encompassed within an Air BNB booking. If interested, let's discuss.
• Not suitable for pets
• Quiet time after 9:45pm
• No smoking - except outside, and away from any others who don't smoke. Please get a container for ashes, and do not throw butts into the water. All doors are to be closed smoke does not travel inside. If these rules are broken and we have to clean up ashes - or clean and wipe down all interior surfaces after smoke drifts in leaving an invisible carcinogenic residue- there may well be a charge to you - let's avoid that!
• Shoes off before entering vessel please!
• The old boat saying is do not put anything into the marine 'head' (toilet), unless you have eaten it first! Small amounts of toilet paper only at a time - ok. Please no feminine products, underwear, paper towel, condoms, makeup removing pads, or rags. This will cause a stoppage at expense and inconvenience to us both. Failure to follow these rules, and if we have to disassemble a toilet to remove something that never should have been put in it - we reserve the right to apply for a credit after check out.
• Please do not come onto vessel sandy - rinse off before doing so at the beach - or on the dock if need be. Shower drains on boats are not the same as in a house - they can not handle lots of sand from the beach/clothing.
•We have carpet and wood floors - please be courteous with suitcases.
• Please do not come inside if soaking wet - we can provide plenty of towels - but also don't leave them outside to blow away :)
• If you are cooking - we are happy to share some groceries (and guests/host often cook or cocktail together anyway) if on your first night you have not been able to go grocery shopping, but please don't take this as a free for all when host is away. If you use seasonings and condiments, please consider contributing one to the collection before you go. Vessel's private liquor cabinet is off limits...this should go without saying :)
• As mentioned we provide coffee and tea; and cooking facilities if the room you book has it listed in "amenities". What we do not provide is groceries or a cook (though a private chef can be arranged with advance notice) - though often guests make friends and cook together, and or cook with host for a dinner party of two during their stay. It really is great fun to do so, especially with travelers coming from all over the world. We have had some stellar meals!
• We have a trash can - please put all trash in there. Again, we are all staying together, so we do ask for a little help to take a bag out here and there when you are heading out, especially if you are with a larger group. Wine and Bermuda Rum bottles can add up quick when having evening cocktails! :)
• As posted there is no swimming in the marina for your safety. There are gorgeous beaches a short walk away.
• Fishing inside the marina in prohibited
• If you use dishes, please not only wash up after, but put them away when dry.
***If your are new to air bnb, you should know that this is quite different from booking a full service hotel room at much greater cost; especially in Bermuda. Think of it more like coming to say with and visit a new friend...and the courtesy that goes with it. For us this is not a business, and our rates do not cover the costs of the vessel. In order to offer these rates and host you - we need your help to do so! If you cook, please clean up after yourself, aiming to leave it better than when you found it. We have a dishwasher - life is too short to hand-wash, and you are on vacation! If everyone does this, it just keeps things simple.
Questo host ha 142 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni