1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
- Central Oslo, trendy yet traditional
- Newly furnished
- Do use the kitchen, livingroom and boardgames whenever
- 4 minute walk to public transportation
- City bicycle cards for guests
... Feel at home & ENJOY your stay!
*Please check our first guest room in the same apt for references :)*
Home: a 3 bedroom apt, I live in one of the rooms. This is room my room in the apartment, sometimes on Airbnb when I am away. There is a second room for guests and my housemate lives in the third room, an amazing, dedicated guy working with satellites. I'm a student of psychology, work as a nurse and otherwise traveller.
Bathroom is always warm & clean, with plenty of warm water for the shower.
The BED is BIG :) 160 x 200cm / 63 x 78.74in and in size.
City Bicycle Cards: these are only avalable between April and November, or as the company who runs them says: "so long as there is no snow on the ground".
You will have full use of all facilities, washing machine, fridge, and you are welcome to cook.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We enjoy having guests but also respect your privacy.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Fresh beedsheets and towels will be provided.
LGBT & creative fellows are very welcome.
Respect is the word
Cook, Dance, Sing in the shower. Smile!
- Our building has a rule we follow which is to keep things quiet from 23:00 to 08:00.
- Please help us keep out home tidy
- Lost key fee of 50$ per key
- Guests: please ask before bringing guests home
- No-Nos: drugs & smoking in the house, partying in the house after 23:00.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
I have been a member of CouchSurfing (similar to Airbnb but free) since 2007. CouchSurfing is based on the relationships you make and the references left behind on your profile.
Lived abroad in several countries before Norway. Speak PT, ES, EN, NO and a little FR. Work as a nurse in various very different places. Now studying psychology.