Comfortable apartment for 4 persons located in Podstrana, just 8 km/5 miles from Split, in close neighborhood to luxurious Le Meridien Lav Hotel. Apartment consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room with the kitchen and covered terrace. Children are welcome.
Apartment Kristian is 60m2 apartment located on the second floor of a residential house, modern equipped, bright and airy living space. The apartment consists of 2 bedrooms: one double bed room and one with the 2 single beds, bathroom (enclosed shower with massgge kit and toilet), a fully equipped kitchen (for making meals), together with the living room where there is a comfortable sofa. We can offer you nice cot for the baby, if you need it. From the kitchen there is a door onto a large covered terrace (10m2) south orientation, facing the sea and pine trees.
Apartment has everything necessary for a more than a pleasant stay:
- equipped kitchen and a fridge
- air conditioner unit and window coverings
- flat screen satellite TV and wi-fi Internet access
- lining, towels, kitchen cloths, and all other necessities...
- private parking place that must be first reserved to be used
You can play pool or workout in our home game/gym room.
The use of air conditioner, satellite TV, wi-fi Internet, towels, linens is free of charge.
Each of our apartments has separate entrance, just few stairs from our private parking place
Interazione con gli ospiti
It depends of you, dear guests. If you like it can be very often, or very rare. We are at your disposal, for any help, any advice, information or any emergency. You can contact the host at any time on Viber, mobile, email...
Altre cose da evidenziare
The parking place in front of the house is charged and it must be reserved first.
If you need to check in/out earlier or later then check in/out time, please ask me if it´s possible. I´ll do my best to adjust you.
- Accommodation is available from 2:00pm on the day of arrival until 10:00am on the day of departure.
- On the day of arrival, guests have to give to the owners printed Itinerary and their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board. Also guests have to give 100 euros in cash to the owner for security deposit, and it will be given back to the guests on the day of their leaving after checking the apartment.
- Guests themselves are responsible for personal property and valuables left in the apartments and the owner is not responsible for the subsequent loss thereof.
- Lock the doors to the apartment from the inside and when going out be sure to lock the doors and windows, close sunshades, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air-conditioning, stove....) and turn off the taps.
- In exceptional circumstances and in the absence of a guest, the owner of the facility has the right to enter the apartment to prevent the occurrence of possible damage or danger. The owner is obliged to notify the guest about the entry into the apartment at the first subsequent contact.
- Please respect our neighbours; we appreciate quiet time after 11:00pm to 7:00pm.
- People other than those in guest party are not permitted to stay overnight in the property.
- Smoking is not allowed indoors. There are ashtrays outside on the terrace.
- Use of equipment and appliances which are not an integral part of the offer of the apartments may be used only upon the consent of the host.
- The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the guests.
- Bringing in of animals is not permitted.
- In the event of the disappearance or damage to installations, furniture, appliances, equipment of the apartments the guest is obliged to notify the host. Insofar as the disappearance or damage occurred due to the fault of the guest, the guest is obliged to compensate the corresponding equivalent value.
- It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc.) from the apartment.
- When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations. If you do not respect the house rules, the owner has the right to ask you to leave the apartment without money refund.
- You may offer your comments, suggestions and compliments to your host who is at your disposal from 0:00am to 24:00pm.
Hi, my name is Bruna. I like to meet new people and I'll do my best to be an exellent host to you. I am ready to give you advice about local travel, local customs or any other information you want to know.
Me and my family wish you a warm welcome and a pleasant stay in our Apartments in Podstrana.