※Please be sure read the "House rules" below carefully. It will tell you how to check-in and some of the house rules. If you came to our listing place without reading it, you are possible not be able to check-in.
Please be reminded of the following guidelines and Japanese manners during your stay to make everyone feel comfortable and happy!
※ Please try and follow the Japanese manners while staying. (If you can not follow those guidelines, you may be forced to check out even during lodging).
1) After confirming the reservation, we will send you an IMPORTANT guide on how to check-in and with some description of the room, so please be sure to check the message thoroughly.
2) You may not be able to use the internet while heading to your room to check-in. In order to avoid trouble in such a case, please take a screenshot using your smart phone or print out the check-in guide.
※If you arrive in Japan without confirming my guide, you may have to wait for a long time until I respond to you on your arrival, even if you call me. So please check all the content.
3) Check out time is at 11 o'clock. In case of being late without permission, we will collect a fine of 5,000 yen per person per hour.
4) Please do not bother the neighborhood or cause trouble.
・Please do not make noise in rooms, shared space, buildings (entrance). Please keep in mind and keep as quiet as possible, especially considering the neighborhood from 9 PM to 7 AM.
・Please do not invite people other than guests to your room. If we discover that there are more people than you have stated to stay during your stay, we will charge twice the usual additional fees.
・Separate the garbage (bottle, can, plastic, others).
5) Common space (corridor and stairs), interior are all completely smoke-free.
6) Please collect garbage. Please keep collected garbage in designated place mentioned in your check-in guide.
7) When checked out leaving things that can not be disposed of as normal garbage, such as a suitcase, a stroller, huge boxes etc., we may charge the garbage disposal fees.
8) Please take off your shoes at the entrance (inside).
9) Hair dye is prohibited indoor, bathroom, washroom etc. ※ If you do so at the bathroom or wall, the dye can not be removed even after cleaned.
10) Please do not take home furnishings or items with you. If you take it back with you by mistake, please return it as soon as possible. If you take anything with you, or lose anything, you will be subject to paying the fees for replacements.
11) Please contact me immediately if you break anything in the room.
12) If you lose the room key, you will be charged 20,000 yen for key exchange.
※ If you accidentally take it home, we will charge you to return it as soon as possible and 5,000 yen as a key creation fee. That is because I have to guide new guests on same day or near future guests.
13) Receiving delivery/Amazon or mail / delivered items ordered by yourself to the accommodation is prohibited. If you must, please have them sent to nearest convenient store (Family Mart) instead.
14) Losing or damaging the Pocket Wifi will incline you to a fee of (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)) Please let me know how many are you, including children number.
Regarding child fees
One child under the age of 12 years old will not be charged!
For example> 5 guests consisting of 3 adults and 2 children under 12 years old. Reservation will be for 4 guests!
Questo host ha 119 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hello.Nice to see you.
Welcome to Okinawa!!
I decide my empty room to be able to stay.
I would like to you who come from around the world know about good point of Japan and Okinawa.
I aim to support you as much as possible!!
Please feel free to contct me★
I'm looking forward to seeing you.