Su questo annuncio
This newly constructed above-garage apartment is a light, bright oasis in the heart of Bend. Walk everywhere from this centrally-located gem. A deck overlooks the Deschutes River and the bedroom has a view of Mt Bachelor...you can't beat that!
This space got its name "The Treehouse" because friends and family just started calling it that. It really does feel like you are in a treehouse. A special place in the heart of it all, yet still uniquely private. Gorgeous views too!
Members of our family have a passion for design and art. You will see unique wood-working pieces throughout the treehouse and a contemporary-meets-rustic design palate. Comfy and modern at the same time!
You will have a driveway parking spot and your own entrance to the treehouse apartment.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I live across the stress from the treehouse. My mother (the owner) lives in the main house on the property. We are close by should you need anything, but the treehouse really is its own space and very private. We typically only see guests in passing. But feel free to say hi and strike up a conversation with some long-time Bend locals.
Altre cose da evidenziare
You have river access on this property. The cottage behind the treehouse is a vacation rental. To respect the privacy of all enjoying this unique and special property, your access to the river is around the back of the cottage on the north-side. The steps down are unique stone steps.
We are still improving the yard after completing the construction of this brand-new space. We will be doing some yard work during your stay to continue to beautify the space and provide a nice private yard area...but this is a work in progress. Lots of parks and beautiful trails are quickly accessed right out the door!
We do not allow pets because they are too hard on the property. Thank you for respecting this requirement.
The property is intended for 2 guests only.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM PST AND CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11AM PST. No early check-ins or late check-outs. This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time. (If you would like an earlier check-in, please ask.)
2. This is a NON-SMOKING rental.
3. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT – A damage/reservation deposit of $100 is required. The deposit is not applied toward rent. You will NOT be charged unless a claim is submitted for any of the following:
a. Damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. Charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. No excessive utility usage (may be subject to a utility surcharge).
d. Keys are not returned to lockbox.
e. Linens are lost or damaged.
f. Early check-ins or late check-outs that are not prior arranged.
g. The renter is evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
4. PAYMENT – Payments are taken care of by Airbnb. The nightly rate displayed includes your cleaning fee.
5. CANCELLATIONS – Payment and deposit refundable prior to reservation, minus Airbnb fees as long as we can rebook a portion of the cancelled stay. For extenuating circumstances, please contact the host for a full-refund consideration.
6. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPER SERVICE – Linens and towels included in the rental rate.
7. RATE CHANGES – Rates are subject to change without notice but will not change once payment information has been received by Airbnb.
8. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
9. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
10. PARKING – Please park no more than one (1) car in the driveway in front of the right bay of the garage. Extra cars should park on the street.
By booking with Airbnb, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 451 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
The Sheldon Family has been in Bend for over 40 years. We all love the outdoors. I can be found skiing, hiking, biking, snowboarding, floating the river, rockclimbing, or surfing the Oregon Coast in my spare time. My family and I have set up our vacation rentals with all of the comforts of home so you can relax and enjoy what Bend has to offer!
I work as an engineering and physics professor at the college in Bend fall through spring, and guide cycling tours in the summer months. I love meeting new people and sharing my favorite spot with visitors!