Su questo annuncio
Modern and spacious newly renovated self-contained accommodation with 2 bedrooms. Full use of the residential area, enclosed garden, plus an off-street parking space.
Hay is great stopover location with lots to see & do. The accommodation is in town but also has picturesque views across the road to the school farm. Best of both worlds.
The main bedroom has a double bed, rocking chair, loads of wardrobe space and room for an extra bed. The 2nd bedroom has a single bed plus a single sofa bed for you to make up if needed. There is also a single air mattress & port-a-cot available to make up also. Please return as you found them.
That's 4 beds plus a cot available. BYO linen for air mattress.
Outdoor setting is provided for relaxing in the outdoors.
There is a laundry, with a washing machine & ironing facilities. There is a clothes line out the back.
A bbq and gas bottle is available for your use. I ask that you leave it clean (or extra cleaning fee will apply) and advise me if gas is getting low.
Although it is described as a unit, it is more like a villa. It has it's own private enclosed garden/yard plus courtyard. The only common wall is the garage so it is very private.
You can use any part of the house except inside the garage.
Interazione con gli ospiti
The best way to contact me is via Air Bnb messaging. I don't stay on this site so it is all yours. I have left a folder with some info for visitors to Hay. There is a great Visitor Info centre in Hay, you can even get FREE bike hire from there.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Hay is a very friendly country town. I've never met friendlier people.
Tea/Coffee/Sugar provided. BYO milk as there are so many options and preferences these days!
Phone reception has been good here.
- The place is presented in a clean & tidy manner and we would like it left the same way. In other words, please wash any dishes, empty the fridge and return items back where they live (where you found them).
- Active adult supervision of all children is required at all times. Although it is a child-friendly place it will be unfamiliar.
- If your booking includes Sunday night, it would be appreciated if you would take the bin a few metres to the street and place back behind the gate when emptied.
- The garage is off-limits although you can use the off-street parking in-front of the garage roller door. Keeping vehicles off the grass is appreciated.
- A small basic first aid kit can be found in the linen cupboard. Please advise if used so that we can promptly re-stock it for future guests.
- A fire blanket & extinguisher is provided in the laundry.
- Be considerate of neighbours.
- Enjoy your stay :)
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.