Su questo annuncio
FULLY RENOVATED THREE YEARS AGO - NON SMOKING
Very conveniently situated close to all commodities, our newly renovated apartment is set in the heart of the trendy "Oberkampf" district, with all the hip cafés and fashionable restaurants at your doorstep. Close by are also the pleasant "Marais" and lively "Bastille" districts, as well as the famous "Canal St Martin" where the Parisians gather to enjoy the waterside on Sunday afternoons...
The apartment is on the 3rd and last floor of a typically Parisian stone building. Its facade gives onto a large cobble-stoned courtyard. The apartment is very sunny and is extremely quiet. It equiped to a very high standard. The nearby metro stations make it an ideal base to explore the city, with easy connections to all the main monuments, museums and famous sites.
— The apartment is 21 sqm (230 sqft) and can comfortably sleep three
— It has a main room with real bed, coffee table and dining table with four chairs
— A fully equiped kitchen with fridge, oven, stove, Nespresso machine, kettle, washing machine and dishwasher
— A bathroom with washbasin, WC and spacious shower
— Telephone, high speed wireless internet and VLC cable TV
— Hair dryer, iron, ironing board
— Linen, towels, dishes, pots and pans are provided and included in the rent
Weekly cleaning is also included in the rent and we provide you with all the basics you need such as coffee capsules, tea, milk, etc. for when you arrive. We offer our guests customized service upon request, and can arrange airport pickup, advance shopping, theater and opera bookings, metro cards, etc. Just let us know, and we'll work it out for you!
‘Parmentier’ line 3 - 3 mins
‘St Ambroise’ line 9 - 3 mins
‘Richard Lenoir’ line 15 - 5 mins
Internet and telephone calls are included in the rent:- calls to landlines in France and to the following countries: Azores, Alaska, Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Canaries (Spain), Cyprus, Colombia, South Korea , Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, USA, Finland, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey (UK), Hawaii, Hong Kong, Hungry, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jersey (UK), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Madera (Portugal), Majorca, (Spain), Malaysia, Martinique, Monaco, Norway, Panama, Pays-Bas, Peru, Porto Rico, Portugal, Czech Republic, La Reunion , Rumania, The UK, Russia, San Marin, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Vatican and Venezuela. All other calls will be charged.
3 nights = 340 euros.
4 nights = 430 euros.
5 nights = 520 euros.
6 nights = 580 euros.
One week = 630 euros.
Two weeks = 1240 euros.
Three weeks = 1800 euros.
One month = 2300 euros.
1. Number of Persons/Replacements
Only those people listed on the booking may use the property. The number of people must not exceed the number of sleeping places. Pets are not permitted. Children under 10 are permitted only in special cases.
2. Arrival and Departure Times
Rentals commence after 2 pm on the date of arrival and terminate no later than 11 am on departure day. If we have a guest departing the same day as your arrival, you may drop your bags off after 11:30 am on your day of arrival while the apartment is being prepared. If there is no guest departing the same day, the apartment can be ready by 11 am and potentially earlier. Please plan on providing an estimated time of arrival and a contact number before you make your way to Paris. Arrivals and departures prior to 9 am and later than 20:30pm are liable to a surcharge, as follows: 20:30pm-21:30pm, 20 euros; 21:30pm-23:00pm, 30 euros; 23:00pm-00:30am, 40 euros; 00:30am-5am 80 euros; 5am-7am, 40 euros; 7am-9am, 20 euros. Please note that if your arrival is delayed, the applicable rate is the one corresponding to the time you actually reach the apartment.
3. Utilities and Other Extras
All utilities are included in the rental fee. Special arrangements and extra services provided by our apartment manager on request by you, such as shopping, purchase of tickets, bookings for shows, etc. will be charged by the manager and are payable directly to him or her.
4. Security Deposit
The amount of the security deposit is 500 euros. This non-interest bearing security deposit covers the cost of any missing items, damage or breakage to the property and its contents, inside and outside, excluding normal wear during your stay. Judgment as to the condition of the apartment is left to the sole discretion of the owner. An inventory check will be performed by the Paris property manager when you leave. The amount of the security deposit, less any applicable claims, will be handed back to you on the day of departure. If damage, missing items or breakage require estimate to be made, the deposit will then be held until the estimate has been provided.
5. Travel Insurance
French law requires all parties to be covered by comprehensive Travel Insurance, including coverage for personal liability, while occupying a rental property. The purchase of such an insurance policy is at your own discretion.
The descriptions in the listing are made in good faith. We do not accept responsibility for unexpected breakdown of utilities, appliances, noise, lighting and essential services though we will, through our Paris property manager, make our best efforts to solve the problems in a timely manner. If you have a problem, please contact our Paris property manager as soon as possible.
7. Cleaning Clean bed linens and towels will be provided, and the property will be thoroughly cleaned prior to your arrival. When vacating the apartment, the tenant is expected to leave it in reasonable condition of cleanliness. Cleaning after departure is included in the rent, but additional cleaning charges may be assessed against the security deposit if the apartment is not left in reasonable condition by you at the end of the rental period (marks on walls, seriously stained bed linen or towels, etc).
The person signing the Rental Agreement is responsible for correct and decent behaviour. Please be careful of noise particularly between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. Should the renter or his/her party behave in an indecent or incorrect manner based on civilized standards, the local property manager may ask the person to vacate the apartment, in which case no refund of rent will apply.
The renters agree not to hold the apartment owner responsible or liable for any acts or outcomes connected with your use and occupancy of the property, including but not limited to injuries, damage, losses from fire, theft and criminal activity. The limitation of liability is conditioned upon the owners providing proper maintenance of the apartment to ensure it is safely habitable during the rental duration. Should you have any problem with the apartment, your local apartment manager is at your disposal to answer your questions as best he can via email or over the phone. In order to ensure the best quality service for everyone staying in our apartments, our apartment managers will only come to the apartment if this is absolutely necessary, and if the presence of one of our apartment managers is required as a consequence of negligence on the part of the tenant, we will charge a fee according to the following scale: from 9:00 in the morning to 20:30 in the evening: 50 euros. From 20:30 in the evening to 00:30 at night and from 6:00 to 9:00 in the morning: 100 euros. From 00:30 at night to 6:00 in the morning: 150 euros. These fees are not deductible from the security deposit and will be paid in euros to the apartment manager, when the manager’s presence is required.
10. Internet access, telephone, cable TV and technical support To access the internet your computer needs to be equipped with a wireless network card or an Ethernet card. Though we will make our best efforts to solve potential problems in a timely manner, we do not accept responsibility for unexpected breakdown of network that may result in impossibility to access the internet, telephone or TV and we can guarantee no technical support for computer telephone or TV problems during your stay. Our flat manager will show you how devices function on the day you arrive. If you wish our manager to come back and explain again how any device functions, then the applicable in-call fee outlined in section 14 of the present contract will be charged.
11. Disputes Should a dispute between the renters and owners occur, the place of jurisdiction would be Paris, France.
17. Contact information Email: (email hidden)
* Telephone calls made to landlines in France, Azores, Alaska, Germany, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada (calls to mobile phones also included), Canaries (Spain), Cyprus, Colombia, South Korea , Croatia, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, USA (calls to mobile phones also included), Finland, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey (UK), Hawaii, Hong Kong, Hungry, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jersey (UK), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Madeira (Portugal), Majorca, (Spain), Malaysia, Martinique, Monaco, Norway, Panama, Pays-Bas, Peru, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Czech Republic, La Reunion , Romania, The UK, Russia, San Marin, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Vatican and Venezuela are included in the rent. All other calls will be charged.
Il tuo Host
Hi! I'm 35 and I've been living in Paris for more than a decade now. I was born and raised in the south of France, in and around Nice. Travelwise, I am a big fan of Taiwan, where I have made great friends in recent years. My main job is acting, and I also work in dubbing for cinema. Voilà, c'est moi!
I bought this little studio from a friend this year. He completely renovated not long before I bought it, with a view to offering a great, bright and cosy spot for visiting friends and other guests. It's been very popular since the first few days we started advertising it!
If this is the first time you're considering booking an apartment, you should be glad: you're about to discover how much better than a hotel it is! Staying in a self-catered apartment you get a better feel of the city, really. Shopping for food at the nearby market to prepare good meals with fresh local produce instead dining out all the time makes it feel much more like home. Having a pad where you can invite people over is also a great plus.
I hope you'll have a great time here. And if Parisians look grumpy, don't worry, it's just they're being like everyone else. When you smile at them and apologize for not speaking French (which IS a crime), they usually melt and are the friendliest people you'll meet (almost).