Please be sure to read ALL of the following before accessing the apartment.
1) This is the wireless channel for Internet: the one that starts with DDW...
the password: DDW
2) Your keys will be at the front desk in an envelope under your please. Ask for your envelope from the doorman. Your name should be on the envelope. When you check out, please leave the key inside the same envelope on the kitchen counter and shut the door behind you.
3) Please feel free to use any of the kitchenware and cleaning supplies but please do not touch my personal belongings. When you are checking out, please make sure that all the kitchenware is clean and put back in place (where they were initially found). The dishes are washed and placed back in the dishwasher.
4) There are some pillows, pillow cases, blankets and linens. They will be clean and folded on the kitchen counter. When you check out, please wash and fold them and leave the clean linens and bedding on the kitchen counter. Please feel free to bring your own linens if you would prefer to do so.
5) Please bring your own sanitary products.
6) You do not need a key to access the rooftop, but building rules are that you are not allowed to hold parties on the rooftop nor in the apartment.
7) The gym is available 24/7. If the door happens to be locked, the apartment key will allow you access.
8) If anyone asks, please be sure to mention that you are a FAMILY FRIEND. Thank you so much.
9) Instructions for the washer and dryer:
10) I kindly ask that you be respectful toward my neighbors. Please don't make loud noises or play loud music after 10:30 pm or before 8am. The walls can be thin.
11) Please leave the apartment the way it was found. i.e. things are placed where it was originally found, everything is clean, including the bathroom, kitchen and floor, etc.
12) The floor is made of bamboo so the material can be quite soft. Please be careful and try not to drop anything on the ground or drag anything without wheels on the floor.
13) There are some timeout New York magazines on the very bottom of the shelf. Please feel free to read through them--there are some great information about fun things to do in the city. Just be sure to return them to where you took them when you are done.
If you have any questions or difficulties during our stay please email I will respond as quickly as I can.
Thank you so much. I trust that you will take very good care of my home. I hope you have a wonderful and comfortable stay!