1 Camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
Amazing views in an even better apartment located in the heart of the Havana city. From the house balcony you can enjoy panoramic views of the Havana´s bay ideal for taking beautiful pictures, the perfect remainder of your stay in our country. The apartment has a living room, dining room, a kitchen fully equipped and a comfy bedroom. In Vedado are the tallest buildings of the city and it focuses on the city's elite cultural life. Vedado and its surroundings are full of life and attractions.
Independent apartment on the 4th floor of a building with two modern elevators. The apartment has a living room with a TV and a balcony with amazing views. There is also a dining room with a fridge and a kitchen fully equipped with a microwave, a toaster and more. It also has a bedroom with a double bed and a bathroom with hot and cold water. So 2 people can stay comfortably. Very private and clean.
You can have wifi access at just 200 meters from the building.
And you can have breakfast in the 5th floor of the building in a hostel apartment above ours that can provide you that service for an extra fee if request it the day before.
Interazione con gli ospiti
The host lives far from the house, but he will let you his contacts so you can stay in touch with him if anything comes up.
In Vedado is located La Rampa, in the 23 Avenue between G Street and Malecón Street, you can find different cafes, restaurants, nightclubs, travel agencies and hotels. There are other attractions like the Coppelia ice cream parlor, well known throughout the island, nightclubs as The Fox and the Crow, the National Hotel a symbolic place qualified among the best hotels in the world and the University of Havana, internationally renowned.
Un giro nei dintorni
To get around the city you have several options:
1. You can rent a state taxi (yellow taxi, almost all of them have air conditioning). A city tour costs between 15 and 20 CUC per hour.
2. You can take a taxi which we call "almendrones" (old American cars that are used as collective taxis), these cars have fixed routes with a destination pre-set and in their walk are picking people to complete their capacity, getting in and off the car seeking proximity where they are going. This service is the cheapest and usually costs between 0.50 and 1 CUC per person. The "almendrones" can be taken in the following streets: San Lázaro, Neptuno, Carlos III, 23 Avenue, Línea Street, 41 Avenue, 31 Avenue, 3rd Street, among others. If you take an "almendrón" you can arrive in the Marianao municipality from Havana Center municipality, passing on the way by the municipalities Plaza de la Revolución (Vedado) and Playa.
3. You can take the "Havana Bus tur" consisting of a bus of two floors where the second floor is open air and from there you can take excellent photos. This bus makes a tour of the most important points of the city and therefore exploring their mixture of afroculture, stopped time and jumps of modernity. The price is 5.00 or 10.00 CUC per person and free for children under 6 years (one child per adult) and with the right to use the service all day from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. The bus makes the first bus stop from Central Park and makes a journey of over 150 kilometers from the Marina Hemingway at the west end of the city to the popular beaches of Santa Maria in the east.
4. You can take other taxis with personalized service (old convertibles cars) that provide different offers city tour. These taxis are usually parked in places frequented by tourists offering their services or waiting to be requested. They can be found mainly on Prado Street, right in front of the Capitol of Havana. Other place where you can find these cars is the intersection of O'Relly and Malecon Streets right next to the Castillo de la Real Fuerza. Prices are agreed between the client and the taxi driver, generally between 25 and 40 CUC per hour. If the car is not convertible the price is lower, between 10 and 25 CUC per hour. About the prices, it is important to know that this type of taxis work to offer and demand, enabling price haggling giving the possibility of reaching a cheaper price.
5. You can take a bici-taxi which is a kind of tricycle prepared with seating and roof for protection from sun and rain. The price should be agreed when you request the service. This type of transport can be found mainly on the streets of Old Havana and Centro Habana. A tour around Old Havana can cost between 15 and 30 CUC.
6. You can take a hackney carriage if you want to do a tour for Old Havana and the Havana seawall. This type of transport can be found in the Plaza de las Palomas and around the Castillo de la Real Fuerza in Habana Vieja. Prices typically range between 15 and 20 CUC per person per hour (may vary depending on the number of people).
7. You can visit walking much of the historic center of Old Havana and make your own itinerary. Thus you will have closer contact with Cuban people and their customs. This is the cheapest way but it consumes much more time than using other means of transport.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 571 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I´m Tony. I´m an experienced young man, 41 years old. During several years was traveling around the world for business. I speak English and I love know new friends, people from different countries and cultures. I love literature, cinema and talk with all kind of people.