Stay and relax in this luxurious villa located in TAO residential inside Bahia Principe Complex. Enjoy the amenities of GBP such as pools, beach clubs, sport courts, bars, casinos, its 27-hole golf course and more!
This Townhome at TAO is fully furnished and equipped; it features 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen with bar counter, living area, TV room with sofa-bed, dining table at the covered terrace and grill, private splash pool, and a huge rooftop terrace area.
The master bedroom has a king-size bed facing the terrace and pool. The spacious bathroom with two sinks and shower also features marble finishes.
The guest bedroom has a trundle bed and a spacious closet. The guest bathroom also features marble finishes.
Complementary access to the Tao Wellness Center, located only 5 minutes walking distance from the condo offering:
· Lap pool
· Pool with saline water
· Free daily yoga classes
· Lounge area with free WIFI
· SPA treatments
Also, complementary access to the Bahia Principe Sian Kaan & Tulum hotel amenities, plus discounted rates in restaurants, bars, and the all-inclusive day-pass; all in the same residential and resort complex:
· 2 beach clubs
· 7 pools
· 9 restaurants (buffet and a-la-carte)
· 12 bars
· Riviera Maya Golf Course (discounted rates)
PLUS! full complimentary access to the brand new Tao Beach Club with an spectacular view of Akumal beach, 10 minutes driving distance from the condo.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Hosted by Olahola Vacation Rentals, your booking includes complementary concierge services such as booking airport transfers, rental cars, tours, private chefs, babysitting and more.
After confirming your booking you'll be able to login to our GUEST APP with direct chat with hosts, maps, and all information needed for your vacation.
The young and enthusiastic team of property managers & hosts will be available onsite during working hours throughout your stay to answer any questions, take care of any issue that may arise regarding the property, and to share suggestions on local restaurants, activities and the ‘must seen’ paradisiac places the Riviera Maya has to offer.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Before arriving to the property, we recommend you to buy:
· Garbage bags
· Toilet Paper
· Laundry Soap
· Repellent & Sunscreen
· All food, drinks and items you may need for your stay at your home away from home.
· Check-in starts at 4:00PM
· Check-out is before 11:00AM
Please be aware that you may be asked to leave an ID at the security gate during the time of your stay, it will be return to you by the security guard on your check out date. This is a rule established by the residential, we appreciate your collaboration on keeping this place safe.
· Leaving the property after the check-out time without prior consent of a manager will incur charges in the security deposit.
· In case of missing the house key, you will be charge a fee of USD 35, which covers the replacement of the door's lock.
· Pets are strictly prohibited.
· Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the unit.. Evidence of smoking within the unit will incur in an immediate loss of the security deposit.
· Bachelor/bachelorette parties and spring-breakers are strictly prohibited.
· Outsiders (or friends staying at other properties) are not allowed to stay overnight.
· The property is located inside an exclusive residential area. All guests are to maintain a respectful behavior around the common areas, and avoid any activities causing disturbance or complaints from the neighbors, especially after 11PM.
· Any behavior deemed inappropriate by the neighbors, property managers, or any security staff, including excessive noise, parties, destructing partially the property, or any behavior resulting in complaints from other residents or tenants within the building may result in immediate loss of the security deposit and in some cases eviction, and no refunds will be made.
· We don’t expect the unit to be left as clean as it was received, however if it’s found in poor conditions extra cleaning fees may applied.
· All children must be under adult supervision in the property and the common areas, specially the pools and beach clubs. No lifeguards on duty.
· The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is effective, however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than minimum amount of toilet paper.
· Excessive consumption of electricity (above 30 kilowatts per day) may result in charges in the security deposit.
· The property owner and the property managers work hard to ensure that the property and amenities are in place and in good working order. The property managers will be available to handle questions, complaints and supervise maintenance during regular working days and hours ( Mon - Sat 9:00AM to 6:00PM ). In case of a maintenance problem, the property managers will strive to have the problem repaired as soon as possible after being notified. However, no refund, rate adjustment or any other kind of compensation shall be made for any unforeseen failures such as occasional interruption of electricity, water, gas, or issues with air-conditioning units, appliances, satellite-tv service, and internet service.
· The property owner and the property managers will not be held responsible for any cases of theft or replacement of stolen valuables from the unit during your stay. Therefore, the guests acknowledge they will be the sole responsible for the unit, and keep the entrance door closed and locked, as well as the terrace doors closed and locked while absent.
· The property owner and the property managers are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. All guests staying in the property will be responsible for themselves, whether they are registered in the condominium or not. The guest acknowledges that the property owner, the property managers or any of their employees cannot be held responsible regardless of fault, for any accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by the guest, members of their party or any other guests which the renter or their party have allowed access to the property. Furthermore, the guests will release and hold harmless any and all parties involved with the rental, management and reservation of the property and to release and hold harmless it's owner or representative for any loss or damage to personal property or for any injury.
ANY EXCEPTIONS TO THE PROPERTY RULES, TERMS, AND CONDITIONS MUST BE APPROVED IN WRITING IN ADVANCE.
Thank You for your Cooperation