Su questo annuncio
Located across the street from the National Cathedral, this spacious one-bedroom apartment is in a great location of DC. It is an easy walk to American University, Tenleytown, and many diverse restaurants. There is also a Metro bus stop outside the building.
• Large one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment
• Comfortable queen size bed
• Desk and desk chair
• Living Room Features:
• Two large couches
• TV/Speaker- Cable, Music
• Blow-up "air" mattress (if need be)
• Kitchen Features:
• Fully equipped space to cook your own meals
• French Press with complementary coffee and tea
• As my guest, I want you to feel at home, so the entire space is yours to utilize, excluding my closets
Interazione con gli ospiti
• I will be out of town but my friends/neighbors will be caring for my place.
• I'm happy to help out or offer advice however much or little as you please
• The Building is located across from the Washington National Cathedral.
• One block down the street there are many great restaurants, a Grocery Store, CVS and a Starbucks.
• American University and Georgetown University are both down the street
• Go one mile up Wisconsin Avenue and you'll end up in Tenleytown, which also has many great places to eat and shop.
• Tenleytown has a red line Metro Train station that you can easily use to explore the wonderful city.
Un giro nei dintorni
• A Metro bus-stop is right outside.
• There are two Metro Train Stations each about a mile away.
• The city is filled with plenty of Taxis, Uber's, and Lyft's.
Altre cose da evidenziare
•Safety: There is a building manager who works during the day and a security guard who's on duty every night. NW DC is an incredibly safe neighborhood, the apartment is on a high traffic street and is well lit at night.
• No smoking or partying
• Respect my home as you would yours
• Please don't be loud, especially after 10pm.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Hi, I'm Sam! A 22 year old business student at American University in Washington DC. I am originally from Massachusetts and enjoy going home when I can. In my free time I enjoy cooking, brewing beer, and spending time with friends.