Su questo annuncio
Luxious studio with alcove, terrace with beautiful view on Hercule Harbor and Monaco grand Prix F1 circuit. This flat offers high standing
Beautiful sea, harbor and Roc view. Modern and elegant decoration by interior architect. Very central and comfortable. Ideal for a week end or a short stay in Monaco. High standing benefits, accessible price. Let your dream come true. Be welcome in Monte-Carlo!
This flat is full access for guests
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will be there to answer any questions and help you the better we can. If you need it we can suggest you the best restaurants, club, shops, museums, touristic places or whatever... We know Monaco by heart and we love it, so it will be a pleasure for us to let you know all the secret must see and be places.
This flat is located on Hercule Harbor in Monaco, very central, a few minutes away by steps from Golden Square district and Hercule harbor which is very animated (bars, entertainment, swimming pool, restaurants, club, shops, food market and direct and large view on Grand Prix F1 Circuit).
Un giro nei dintorni
This flat offers a private parking a next to the building, included in the rental price.
Transports by bus are at the bottom of the building and everywhere in Monaco, it is very easy to use transports. The flat is also located a few minutes away by steps from the train station and a few minutes away by step from the Heliport in Fontvieille. There are also taxis and limousine transports available during all day and night.
Actually, if you ever need a helico transportation or a limousine rental, for arrival, departure or during your stay, or a yacht rental, we can take it in charge for you, on demand.
Altre cose da evidenziare
The terrace offers a beautiful sea, harbor and roc view and during Grand Prix F1 of Monaco can accept up to 8 people (please contact me in this case).
A private parking for one car is included in rental price.
The building is well securised with interphone, badge access and concierge.
Please read and make sure all guests staying at the property have read and accept the following:
1. VERY IMPORTANT Strictly no party and no noise after 11pm and before 8am.
2. VERY IMPORTANT Please let me know if something breaks or is damaged or is not working properly during your stay so that I can replace or fix it immediately.
3. VERY IMPORTANT This is for use as a holiday home only. No filming/reality TV shoots/photographic or fashion shoots/parties/wedding parties/hen/stag dos or any use other than that as a private dwelling for holidays for the number of guests declared at your booking unless previously agreed in writing with the owner.
4. Even if smoking is allowed, please try to smoke on terrace if possible. If you have pets, please respect the neighborhood by taking care they do not make so much noise and also, we thank you to think about us and try you or your pets to take care of the furniture and the whole flat as it is yours.
5. Please dispose of rubbish daily in the receptacles.
6. VERY IMPORTANT The amount of guests agreed is the one you made when you made your booking. No other guests are allowed on the property unless it has been agreed by the landlord and any additional fees paid in advance.
7. VERY IMPORTANT: The toilet is a regular one. Please do not feed it excessively with too much paper or objects which could break its functionnality. This could be funny saying it but hey, won't be when you'll have no access to it during your stay. So please, be kind and pay attention.
8. VERY IMPORTANT: Please when you go out, close the windows and double tour the entry door. Don't forget to light down the lights, close water robinets.
9. VERY IMPORTANT: Please don't put any clothes or anything else on any electrical heating.
An extra charge of 25 euros for arrivals after 9:00pm and departure after 11:00a.m is to be paid directly in cash to the person who meets you at your arrival or departure.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 3 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hello my name is Sarah. I live here and love my country.
I will tell you about the good spots, the places to visit.. and will try to answer all your needs as my privilege hosts in a trustful, discreet and welcomin' mind.
I love travelling and meeting new people. I'm interested in music, marketing, culture, economics, arts, psychology. I guess i'm joyful, positive, dynamic, serious, trustful, well educated and friendly, even if, of course i've got plenty of defaults as anyone!
So... be welcome in Monaco! Be my lovely guests!