This condo is an exceptional retreat in the heart of the city and provides superb access to the city's premier attractions!
Walking distance to the GWCC, Phillips Arena, Georgia Dome, America's MART, CNN Center, World of Coke and the Aquarium.
Our space is for residential use only. It is not for social gatherings or parties. Only registered guests allowed in the unit.
No Pets are allowed at any time – minimum fine of $500.
2. If you are locked out of the unit and the Building Staff is available to assist you, there is a minimum fee of
3. Packages and Mail should not be sent to the Building to be held for you.
4. Behavior Resulting in a False Fire Alarm - minimum fine of $150.
5. Do not block elevator doors and hold them open. It will shut down the elevator.
6. No eating, no beverages or smoking are allowed in the hallways or other common areas of the Building.
7. Do not put pizza boxes or other large items into the hallway trash chutes – minimum fine $50.
7. Do not let people follow you into the Building. Only residents and guests with keys should be allowed to
8. No one should be able to hear sounds or noise coming out of your unit at any time.
9. Bicycles are NOT allowed in the elevators. You may obtain a key to the Bicycle Room from the
Please leave the condo tidy. What does this mean to us?
- Empty the trash in the nearby trash chute.
- Loading/starting the dishwasher before you leave.
- Stripping the bed and piling the linens and placing all dirty linens in the bathroom – we will take care of these for the next tenant.
For every tenant, we provide fresh linens and a thoroughly cleaned space, but no maid service during your stay. There are laundry facilities inside the building in which you must purchase a 10.00 laundry card from Concierge.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 640 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I was originally from China and have spent 10 years in UK. I just moved to Atlanta and really enjoy the sunshine here. I have a little girl who is 8 years. We both love Atlanta and what it has to offer. It is our wish to provide a clean and enjoyable accommodations during your stay in Atlanta.