3 camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
This bright and cheerful fully furnished two bedroom (plus a child room if required) Villa is situated in affluent Camps Bay – Cape Town.
Many popular restaurants and bars are located just a few minutes away from the Villa.
This bright and cheerful fully furnished two bedroom (plus a child room if required) Villa is situated in affluent Camps Bay – Cape Town
Many popular restaurants and bars are located just a few minutes away from the Villa. Recently renovated, the Villa offers a modern, light and airy atmosphere.
· 1 level house ( please note that there are 2 x 1 bedroom penthouse units on top of the main house)
· Beautiful views of Lions Head and the Sea Atlantic Ocean
· Approx. 3 minutes’ drive to Camps Bay beachfront
. A minute away from Camps Bay convenience store
· Wireless internet
· Cleaning 2 x weekly
Living and Dining
· Main lounge sliding doors opens onto terrace and pool/entertainment area
· Satellite TV (DSTV)
· Dining table for 6 guests
· Kitchen (open plan), coffee machine, microwave, dish washer
· 3 seated sof(URL HIDDEN) Gas fire place
· Big pool (shared with 2 x 1 bedroom units penthouses(URL HIDDEN) BBQ
· Patio / Terrace with amazing views (penthouse units have their own terrace)
· Outdoor dining fo(URL HIDDEN) 4 Pool Loungers
Bedroo(URL HIDDEN) King size bed
· Sliding doors lead onto terrace
· Sea views
· Queen Size Bed
· Views of the garden
. Kids bedroom with bunk bed (sleeps 2)
. Sliding door leads onto terrace
· One bathroom available with bath/shower, washing machine and tumble drier. Separate second toilet
** Please note that this is a privately owned home, hence there will be a few family pictures etc. that will not be removed for rentals. The villa is only available for rental during holiday seasons. Additional children’s bedroom available on request
Kindly note again – shared pool . Lovely ambiance
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Jenny Swienty - CapeTown
Born in Germany, I worked for many years in the music industry as a booker , often taking care of our clients travel and accommodation requirements.
In 2007 my travels took me to Cape Town which I quickly made my home. Since then I work for Cape Luxury Accommodation in Cape Town