No one will bother you here :) Close the door, kick off your shoes and relax in your huge, sunny room in this beautiful craftsman bungalow. Quickly get to downtown/midtown on nearby major highways or enjoy a long walk through the neighborhood park.
Our home, is a new home of two easy-going creatives and their goofy but quiet roommate, Vin with whom you'll share the house when we're away. The house is a relaxing open space that is equally wonderful for a little rest and relaxation as it is for burying yourself in work. Decorating our new house is a work in progress, but this old house was gorgeous and full of character before we lifted a finger [(that's why we bought it :)]. The neighborhood is growing and is being redeveloped but has the essentials nearby. I know other easy-going people looking for a simple space will really enjoy our home. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Guests have access to:
-Washer and Dryer
-Large Shared Master Bathroom
-Kitchen with Cookware and Dishes
Interazione con gli ospiti
Most likely you will be meeting my video editing housemate or our sweet and goofy roommate since I AirBnB the room mostly when I'm traveling.
In general, interaction with guests varies according to the hosts' schedules and guests' preferences. We travel a lot and work in multiple locations. So, you might see us everyday or we might be checking you in remotely and not be able to meet you in person at all. Please plan to be on your own. We will make ourselves as available as possible for questions.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We want people to feel comfortable and happy in our home. If ever that is not the case, please let us know. You will most likely be sharing the common areas with our housemate / us. However, our housemate is usually quiet and usually stays to himself.
We will make every effort to provide you with a neat, clean, refreshed room. If we are unable to refresh your room before your arrival we will tell you where to find fresh linens.
HOUSE CODE OF CONDUCT, RULES, AND GUIDELINES
The purpose of this document is to help make all guests feel welcomed, to promote household harmony and to provide guidelines on caring for the property.
1. Be responsible, respectful, and courteous.
2. Treat all contents of the household with care.
3. No smoking of any kind inside the home or near the home's entry ways
4. No criminal activity
5. No guns
6. You are responsible for your guests. No unauthorized overnight guests are permitted
7. Leave the structure of the home in as good as condition as you find it. No painting, no holes in the walls.
8. If you break it, you've bought it.
9. Keep the living room, kitchen, and bathroom in presentable condition as these areas of the home are shared.
10. Report any damage or problems you encounter without delay.
11. No parties
1. DO NOT attempt to use the garbage disposal. Large particles of food must not be allowed to go down the drain.
2. Be careful with what you flush down the toilet. Avoid the usual trouble makers: paper towel, sanitary napkins and so on.
We have a large back yard and are happy to have very well mannered pets and service animals who get along with other animals and new people. No biters. No chewers. Owners must clean up after their pets inside the house and out!
Cookware and Dishes
You may use whatever cookware, utensils, dishes etc that are available. Please hand wash what you use. The dishwasher does not function properly.
1. Parking is available in the backyard, accessible via alleyway.
2. On rainy days, it is best to park on the street for short term or in the alley adjacent to the fence.
Please be aware that the home is outfitted with a security system.
Private Space and Common Areas
1. Assigned rooms / assigned closets / assigned cabinets / assigned beds are private space reserved solely for the guest who is renting the space.
2. Bathrooms are private space that is shared with your hosts
3. The living room, kitchen, and yard are common area that is shared with your hosts and should be treated as public space. No nudity please :)