Su questo annuncio
Welcome to the most exciting neighborhood in Rio and the most loved by the "Cariocas".
Lapa is the place to have the most authentic experience in Rio.
Ours is a small Bed and Breakfast operating at an old Lapa residential building. The building looks old on the outside as do most buildings in downtown Rio, but our rooms are brand new and modern!
The building has a doorman and security cameras 24/7.
Rooms are at the ninth floor and you will have your breakfast at the sixth floor. There are two elevators recently renovated in the building.
From April 2013 we are listing 3 twin rooms with private bathrooms and independent entrance (as if you were in a hotel). Rooms are equipped with confy beds, nice linen and towels, compact refrigerator, cable tv, dvd, free wifi, air conditioning, desk, chair and nice paintings!
We are at a 10 min walking distance from the best nightlife in Rio, a 10 min walking to the famous Rio Sambadrome and right in front of the building there are a bus stop with transportation to nearly everywhere in Rio.
Within a 5 min walking distance there are supermarkets, drugstores, banks, beauty parlors, restaurants, bars and much more.
The artistic neighborhood of Santa Teresa is also close by.
Please keep in mind that the flat is in a residential building. Quiet hours are after 10 pm. During quiet hours radios and stereos may be played at a level not to be heard outside of the apartment.
- While going through the main gate and walking around the building`s common space you should not be without a T-shirt or in a swimming costume;
- Damage caused by the behavior of a guest will be repaired at the guest's expense;
* Please turn off lights and especially the air conditioner when you leave the room;
- Not extra guests allowed without prior written permission. Partys are not allowed;
- Lapa Chêca is a smoking free environment, please do not smoke;
- Pets are not allowed.
Questo alloggio non aspetta altro che una tua recensione
Quando prenoti questo alloggio, ecco dove comparirà la tua recensione!
Il tuo Host
Our team is composed by Maria, our kitchen wizard. Ana, the one who knows a lot about Rio, and Cris, our house keeper.