Less than 3 miles from Universal Studios Hollywood. Ugly entrance to a cool pad! A whole, private house with patios and parking. Urban, eclectic feel of a thriving theater, arts, cafe and restaurant scene. Comfortable jumping-off place to explore L.A.! Centrally located, safe neighborhood.
This space is a cool, stylish house within a commercial setting. It is decorated in a 50 modern theme with an eye for minimalism and a sense of roominess and multiple hang-out areas.
The living room features an area to relax with a modern Italian design couch and chairs with room to flow and even lay out yoga mats and a 50 inch TV.
The open floor plan connect the living room and kitchen with a small counter lined in reclaimed barn siding wood.
The kitchen offers a large fridge, country style double sink and stove and stailess dishwasher a six person built-in breakfast nook featuring an antique table top and a reclaimed rustic wood column and chandelier.
Full size front loading washer and dryer just off the kitchen.
Two bedrooms, each with queen size mattress bed and large closet. The 3rd bed is a futon under the back bedroom bed.
The bathroom has the authentic 1940's cast iron tub/ shower, high end fixtures and marble floor.
The brick floor patio with an orange tree shade and a rustic, 6 person outdoor table with Italian chairs and the alley-side parking area.
This is a place to come with friends and family to use as a cozy, fun home base to explore the great city of Los Angeles!
The alley side is sitting between a residential street with trees and a commercial side that is all business.
There is a mixed martial arts studio next door, a trendy hair salon a few doors down, a showbiz industry coffee shop across the street along with a popular Taco place and a yoga studio and Juice bar. This is the real L.A.!
You will have access to the whole house, a brick floor patio with an orange tree shade and a rustic, 6 person outdoor table with Italian chairs and the alley side parking area.
Note: There is a separate access art studio building on the property that is not accessible to guests.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I'll be available via text and phone to help when needed. I should get back to you within a reasonable amount of time.
House has not been child proofed, there are corded window shades and cabinets are not child safe and other normal use arrangements that may not be suitable for small children.
1. Do not remove anything from the Home.
2. Only small pets welcome, we have cats on property and want your pet and the cats to be safe. On that note, please don't let our cats inside the house, they have been known to leave gifts.
3. No loud, big parties. No smoking in the house. Illegal substances/activities are not allowed under any circumstances.
4. Help save the environment - conserve energy by turning off lights and small appliances, air conditioner, heater when not in use.
5. Location and film shoots are to be arranged prior to arrival with separate location agreement depending on crew & equipment. Legal action and/or fines will be levied against security deposit for any unauthorized filming or commercial shots of the property.
6. Please be advised that the owner reserves the right to cancel stay with credit for rent remainder for noisy, disruptive or disrespectful guests or children.
7. Garbage bins are located in alley patio. Please recycle. Owner will enter property on Mondays to put garbage bins in alley for trash collection Tuesday morning and again Tuesday's to put bins back in patio.
Hi, I've worked in the TV and movie industry for close to two decades. I've put a lot of love into this house and grounds in the hope that it will help make you visit to Los Angeles a great one!