1 Camera da letto
1 Camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
Welcome to our two-storey modern house, fully equipped with minimal design. Perfectly located just across the beach, within walking distance from restaurants and bars and only 2 km from the port, it is ideal for couples, friends and families. Enjoy the unlimited seaview or the perfect sunset from your private terrace and let us guide you to Kea's beauties
The two-storey maisonette of 50 m² is built according to the traditional Cycladic architecture, combining luxury with minimal design. It belongs to one of the most elegant complexes of the island and it can accommodate up to 4 persons. It is one of the five almost identical but totally independent available maisonettes, one built close to the other. They can be booked together as the ideal choice for friends or families who want to stay together but also to enjoy their privacy.
The maisonette has two floors: On the ground floor there is a fully equipped kitchen (kitchenware, dishwasher, coffee machine, refrigerator and oven are all included), a living room with two sofa beds and a WC (sofa beds' dimensions: 75cm *190cm and 75cm * 205cm - both stone sofas). In the same level, a private outdoor dining area - modernly furnished - offers a wonderful setting for your breakfast or dinner.On the first floor, there is a bedroom with a king size bed and a bathroom with a shower -all built according to local architecture. There is also a cosy working area with sea view and a storerooom with washing maching and closets. Just outside your bedroom, there is a small private balcony with unlimited sea view from which you can enjoy romantic sunsets.
One of our top priorities is cleanliness and hygiene, so we always offer to our guests new linens, towels, waterproof bed covers and well maintained equipment. We love to make you feel at home!
Access is very easy either by car, taxi (5 minutes drive, 4-5€) or public bus, as the house is located 2km away from the port. Parking is available and offered for free, on the premises of the complex. (parking is common for all residents of the complex and parking places are limited)
The house is located in the upper levels of the complex - accessible only by stairs.
Important note: The studio is located just 2 minutes walking from the nearest bus station. Public buses can take you to Ioulida, Otzias beach etc
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will be more than glad to welcome you and provide you with useful information such as the island’s hot spots and ‘secret paradises’. If you wish, we can provide you with printed maps, routes and recommendations for your daily program on the island. Remote beaches, trekking paths, hidden archaeological sights, gastronomy activities, snorkeling, all these feature in our "handmade" guide of Kea, based on our experience and love OF the island.
If you are lucky enough, you will have the opportunity to taste small greek delights prepared by my mom - an expert in the traditional greek cuisine.
We will try to make you feel at home as we truly believe that Greek hospitality is of key importance!!
The maisonette boasts a privileged location, with many options within walking distance, which allow you to enjoy your relaxed holidays even without a car :
1. Situated at Gialiskari bay, only 2km away from Kea's port with very easy access. At the port you may find a great variety of taverns, a super market and shopping area (traditional products, souvenirs etc.).
2. Located just across Gialiskari beach - the only thing you have to do is cross the road and the Aegean sea is at your feet!!! It is an organized cute beach, ideal for families and couples where yoy could also enjoy your coffee, meal or evening drink at the beautiful brand new café-restaurant.
3. It is also located within a 5 minute walking distance from Vourkari - the heart of the island- where you may savour traditional food and enjoy your drinks or coffee in one of the restaurants, bars and cafeterias. A mini market is also available to cater for your basic needs and you can find various small shops (summer clothing, accessories etc).
Tip: Don’t miss out on the amazing sunsets. Create everlasting memories by looking at the wonderful colors in the sky or by taking a stroll to Vourkari or the port. Why don’t you also stop and sit on one of the benches to relax and enjoy the sea view; there is a bench on a small helipad on your way from the house to the port!
4. Also, Otzias beach is easily accessible and just 2km away. It is the biggest organised beach on the island and you can find Greek taverns by the sea. If you feel like walking, you can easily and very pleasantly make it there on foot.
5. Ioulida, the capital of the island, is built on a hill, only a 10 minute ride from the house. Public buses are also available.
Important note: The studio is located just 2 minutes walking from the nearest bus station which takes you to Ioulida, Otzias beach etc
Un giro nei dintorni
Welcome to the Gate of the Cyclades - Kea: the virgin, covered with myths and outstanding beauties Cycladic island.
At only one hour from Lavrio port, Kea, elseknown as Tzia, combines all the charm of the Cyclades with whitewashed houses, pebble stone paths, beautiful seashores and pristine beaches but in the same time boasts an abundance of natural environment, fertile valleys, a large royal oak forest - rare for the otherwise dry Cycladic complex - a rich variety of greek products and the famous shipwreck of the Britannic at its surrounding waters.
Although public transport is available on the island, we highly recommend car rental (best choice is a jeep-USV in order to take full advantage of the remote places of the island- Car Rental Companies are available on the island)
Access: By boat from Lavrio port (60km away from Athens center and approximately 25km from Athens international airport with a cost of 35-40 euros by taxi)
Duration of the trip: only one hour
Itineraries: vary according to the season (up to 4-5 itineraries per day in high season). Cost per person based on today's rates (one way): 12€ for passengers. Tickets for cars vary depending on car size.
In case you need more information regarding your access to Kea island please feel free to contact us. We are able to inform you on public transport options, taxi rates, itineraries etc.
Altre cose da evidenziare
The maisonette is fully air conditioned. Linen and towels are provided and you can access the WIFI internet free of charge.
Registered under the Greek National Tourism Organization.
- Pets are allowed if they are trained to live indoors and behave well with other guests.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors.
- You are kindly asked to respect other guests of the complex & neighbors and do not make noise during 14:00-17:00 and after 22:00
- Please join us to our effort for an eco-friendly behavior and switch off the air conditioning and water heater when not in house. Electricity and water resources are precious in the Greek islands.
- Please respect house amenities and inform us in case of damages
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 19 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Passionate traveller,being a Greek I strongly believe that hospitality is the key for the perfect trip.
Always looking for new adventures. Dancing is my passion and "refuge"
Love places that combine the local atmposhere, history and nature.