Su questo annuncio
Hear the sound of the "Wave's End" and instantly relax. Corner lot, the beach is at the end of the block, just a short walk away!
This beach house is the perfect place to spend your time in Port A! On a corner lot, the beach is at the end of the block, just a short walk away! Wave's End is on 11th Street, close to the beach, shops and restaurants. There is plenty of space to park cars, trucks, and boats, an outdoor grill and fish cleaning station. You will instantly feel like you are on vacation when you walk through the front door. The modern, colorful, coastal decor sets the perfect tone for your time here in our beach town. With four beautifully decorated bedrooms and bedding to sleep up to 11; the master bedroom has a queen size bed, the second bedroom has a queen, the third bedroom also has a queen and the fourth bedroom has a set of bunks beds, twin over a full. The living room also has a queen sized sofa sleeper. Bring the whole family or your lot of friends and enjoy the perfect vacation at Wave's End. 3 night minimum on 531873
No of people can fit in is 11
Un giro nei dintorni
Free parking.Off-Site parking.
You’ll be sharing Marsha’s home. While our #1 priority is insuring that our valued guests enjoy their stay with us, we also have an equally as important commitment to our neighbors and our community. Below are the house rules that we must enforce. Please read them prior to confirming your reservation. If you are not comfortable with these rules, we encourage you to please make alternate accommodations:
• Minimum age required to book this property is 25. (You will be required to show proof of age)
• Check in is after 4pm/ Check out is at 11am
• No smoking is allowed inside the home or on the balconies/patios of any of our properties
• Overnight occupancy listed is the maximum number of adults allowed at this property (age 12 and up) Failure to conform is a City of Port Aransas Occupancy Ordinance violation and subject to a citation.
• No Parties at any time- a party is defined as any combination of the following: any loud noise and/or excessive drinking that is disruptive to neighboring houses and/or guests outnumbering the maximum amount permitted as defined above. A party will result in an immediate eviction from the property with no refund given under any circumstance. Any exceptions to this policy must be approved by Starkey Property management in writing prior to the arrival date.
• Please do not overload the refrigerators with groceries upon arrival – this can take up to 24 hours to catch up. Please wait until your second day to call the office
• Cleaning: Each property will be cleaned and inspected after your departure. We ask you to help us enable the cleaning crews as much as possible. Loading the dishwasher, taking out the trash and general tidying up are EXPECTED of our guests.
• Parking: Each unit has limited parking unless otherwise specified in the description.
• Port Aransas, in 2016, started enforcing a Plastic Bag Ban. Please help keep our Beaches Beautiful by using recyclable totes.
*For pet Friendly Listings ONLY* If you choose to bring a dog, there is a non-refundable pet fee per pet. You are responsible for picking up after your pet as well as controlling excessive noise caused by the pet (i.e. constant loud and uncontrolled barking) You will be notified with a warning upon the first complaint. At this point, you must take every reasonable measure to control the noise problem (close windows and doors and do not leave pet unattended at any time) Additional complaints will result in an early termination of your stay with no refund given. If any sign of any pet is discovered Guest authorizes Starkey Properties to charge the Guest and additional minimum $500 Cleaning Fee.
Privately Owned Condos and Houses:
The guest understands that the accommodations are privately owned and furnished by the owner, and come as advertised. Starkey Property Management and the owner are not required or obligated to provide additional furnishings or equipment.
Many properties have special amenities on the property or access to special amenities, including, but not limited to: roof decks, elevated decks, spa, hot tub, jacuzzi, whirlpool, sauna and swimming pool. Unless otherwise posted, guest is allowed reasonable use of these amenities during the guest’s rental period.
If excessive wear and tear is found on property, or additional cleaning is necessary due to spills, trash left on site, unclean dishes, stains to furniture, carpeting, linens, paint, wallpaper, or flooring, Guest authorizes Starkey Properties to bill them for additional fees. If at any time the maximum number of occupants is exceeded or if the property manager received information about excessive noise, Starkey Properties has the right to evict Guest and ALL occupants immediately and to bill the guest a minimum service fee of $250. If any sign of smoking is discovered Guest authorizes the property manager to charge the guest a minimum $500 cleaning fee.
What is Self-Catering?
All units are self-catering and offer no maid service during the stay. In each home is a start-up supply of paper products. You will need to purchase or bring garbage bags, paper towels, coffee filters and bath tissue, as well as dishwashing soaps, bath soaps/toiletries and laundry soap. For your convenience, there is a grocery store on the island, a Wal-Mart in Aransas Pass, and an HEB Plus and Wal-Mart in Flour Bluff. All our properties are fully furnished with bed and bath linens, but you will need to bring your own beach towels. We do not offer daily towel service but many of our units have washers and dryers. All kitchens are equipped with pots, pans and dishes, and large & small appliances. Unless specified in the individual home description, any specialty items you wish to cook with you will need to bring with you.
Super Rigidi 60
Cancella fino a 60 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Starkey Properties has led the way in industry standards for vacation rentals for almost two decades. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service. All of our homes are within 5 minutes of the beach, and many are in beach access communities. We have properties to suit everyone's needs — from 1-2 bedroom condos and town homes — to 5-6 bedroom beach homes for the entire family.
Port Aransas is a fun and funky island getaway for beach, sun and family fun! Nestled between the dunes of Mustang Island and the Corpus Christi Ship Channel, its tranquil beaches, gentle breezes and abundant wildlife are the perfect backdrop for your next vacation getaway. Port Aransas was once a quaint fishing village but is quickly becoming the Riviera of the Texas Coastal Bend. Spend sun drenched days beach-combing for shells, strolling along the shoreline or splashing in our warm gulf waters. Adventure seekers will find activities that meet their speed like kite surfing, jet skiing, parasailing, surfing, kayaking and more. We sport world class beaches, and year-round bay and offshore fishing is right in your back yard. Port Aransas offers some of the finest restaurants, featuring the freshest seafood, while still maintaining a small home town feel.
Starkey Properties-We're the KEY to your next Vacation!