At the heart of the most beautiful district of Lyon this apartment is ideal for a couple with or without children.
The Brotteaux district is 5 minutes from the train station La Part-Dieu is famous for its restaurants, luxury shops and Les Halles Paul Bocuse in Lyon.
The Parc de la Tete d'Or is a 15 minute walk.
Located on the 3rd floor with elevator you have a view of the garden in a courtyard.
The apartment was done by an interior designer in an "industrial chic" style with high-end furniture. Fully air-conditioned it will seduce you with its luxury and comfort.
- The closed bedroom overlooking the courtyard has a comfortable double bed and its own LED screen on the wall, and a design office to complete your records of the week in a pleasant setting.
- The living room consists of a sofa bed made by French manufacturing, TV LED 82 cm, a dining area with dining table "spirit Brooklyn loft" for 4 people.
The kitchen is fully equipped with stove, refrigerator, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle and a combination oven-dishwasher.
- The bathroom is organized with a walk-in shower, a sink, a toilet, a washing machine / dryer.
For your convenience we provide you with a hairdryer, an iron and ironing board.
- Enjoy a walk on the turf of the balcony. You can enjoy a dining table for four people.
- The apartment is well insulated with air conditioning, electric heating, high speed wifi internet connection and two HD LED flat screen.
- Halles Paul Bocuse - Gare Part Dieu and his shopping center
- Supermarket - restaurants and cafes - cinema
For traveling ("Presqu'ile" or "Vieux Lyon"), you use the subway line A station Massena (500 meters).
Price depending on the duration and period.
For availability, you can reach us by email or phone.