This is a clean and nice, recently renovated apartment with a separate, private toilet and a spacious kitchen with all amenities. The location is great if you want to discover Linköping, go to university or make a stop-over while travelling.
The room is furnished with a 120 cm bed, a desk and a closet. The window looks into the small garden.
The room is situated in a three room ground floor apartment that was renovated in the end of 2015.
The guest toilet is for your private use only while the shower is in a shared bathroom (washing machine, dryer).
You can use our well-equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, dining table) to prepare your own food.
The guest room is all to yourself, as well as the guest bathroom.
The corridor, main bathroom and kitchen are shared with us.
The living room and main bedroom are for our use only.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are living in the apartment as well (couple of 26 and 29 years) and always try to be considerate when we have guests. However, if a problem arises, e.g. it's too loud, we'd be happy if you'd let us know as we want our guests to enjoy their stay.
We will also be happy to give you tips and answer your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if something is unclear or if you want to know something about the area around. However, we also work and study so we will not be available 24 hours a day.
In case that you are a social person and would like to once cook dinner together or something alike we would be happy to do so and to get to know you better.
Altre cose da evidenziare
If you have questions => just write to us :)
-Between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. there shouldn't bee too much noise in order not to annoy the neigbours.
- Please do not enter the living room or our bedroom without explicit approval.
- The apartment is newly renovated and the furniture is new as well so we would appreciate it if you could treat things accordingly.
- Smoking is absolutely not acceptable anywhere in the apartment. Please just smoke outside the house!
- Please inform us in advance if you plan on having guests.
- Please do not leave the rooms dirty but as you found them.
- General considerateness would be nice and to just talk to each other in order to avoid misunderstandings (use of the shower at the same times, use of washing machine, dryer, etc.)
Thanks a lot!!! :)
I am from Venezuela, I am an Electronics Engineer, I like to read and travel. I have traveled to many countries and shared with people of many different cultures. I am a very friendly and respectful person.