Our family cabin is built in the year 2015 and it has a great view to Hekla the volcano. It is placed closed to the famous Icelandic golden circle. We have a hot tub and in the right weather you can sit in it and enjoyed the great northern lights.
The cabin has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom with a shower and a open space with living room and kitchen. One bedroom has a double sized bed and the other bedroom has a bunk that is single sized above and double sized below. The living room has a sofa with a option to turn into a double sized bed. In the kitchen is a stove, fridge with small freezer space and a microwave, along with other smaller kitchen tools. There is a TV, DVD player, a few DVD films.
You have the whole cabin for yourself. Have access to every closet and every drawer and everything that is inside them :) ... If someone leaves something in the fridge the next one is welcome to use it if wanted.
There is a folder in the cabin with a lot of useful information. Nearest places, beautiful places, lengths driving there.. names of the mountains you see out the window :) ..and a lot more.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will contact you through messages few days before arrival with information about key and more detailed instructions about getting there.
Bed linen and towels are not included.
* No smoking inside please.
* Guests have to clean properly before leaving the house.
* Close all windows and lock doors.
* Empty water from the hot tub and rinse it with water from a hose.
* We are flexible about arrival time and check out time unless there is a check out and arrival the same day ... then the check out has to be before 12 o´clock and arrival after 2 o´clock