My cozy house is located near the metropolitan Shinjuku neighborhood is your perfect pick, offering both convenience and comfort! Access to many popular destinations available, notably Shinjuku's offerings of famous department stores such as Isetan, discount electronics store Bic Camera, and its latest sibling Bicqlo only 8 min train away!
Easy access to Narita/Haneda Airport is available via Shinjuku too! Too lazy to use public transportation? No problem, airport pickup available upon reques
This listing is for an entire house; you don’t have to share with other guests like many other properties out there! You get 4 separate rooms!
It comes with an electric kettle, hair dryer, mini-bar fridge for storing any food items or drinks, as well as a 40" flat screen TV, as well as pocket Wi-Fi to accompany your travel during your stay!
- Fresh bed linens, blanket covers
- 4 Double-sized bed
- Freshly laundered sets of towels
- Localized Air-Conditioning
- Equipped with Unlimited High-Speed WiFi
- Shower stall with towels and complimentary Shampoo & Shower gel
- High-Pressure Hot Water Shower
- Comfortable Sleep Environment and Quality Bedding
- Electric Kettle
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea sachets
- 40"LED TV
- Mini-Bar Fridge
The entire house is private, you get the whole house to yourselves!
There is a vending machine around the premise of the flat you may use, but please remember to take care of the trash!
You may wash your clothes with the laundry machine provided, and hang the washed clothes on the balcony outside!
Interazione con gli ospiti
I am not staying nearby, but all inquiries are welcome and I'd be happy to help with suggestions on where to go and what to do (I especially love to share good restaurants because I'm a huge foodie myself!) so you can fully enjoy your stay in Tokyo!
My colleague or myself will greet you at the nearby Kagurazaka station exit 1, and take you to the property!
Altre cose da evidenziare
• When inquiring, please kindly provide a brief description of all persons staying in the apartment/your purpose in Tokyo. This will help speed up our booking selection process.
• It would be great if you could read through the detailed information about our space on the listing before inquiring/making a booking request so that you are completely up-to-date on what to expect in our home before confirming!
• For long-term staying guests, we are also able to organize cleaners at the rate of 4000 yen.
As I am always dedicated to improve, I hope that you will bear with me as I strive to fine tune how to make your stay an even better one! Don’t be shy to share suggestions!
No smoking (You may smoke in designated areas, but please do not throw the butts on the ground)
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
It would be our pleasure to host you and we only ask for some basic common courtesies during your stay;
- Kindly remove your shoes when you enter the room
- Keep your voice down at all times, especially after 9PM so that you do not disturb others living in the same building
- Please do turn off the lights and air-conditioning when you leave the house
- Be gentle with our lovely furniture and items as if it were your own so others may enjoy it the same;)
- If you use the kitchen/have any trash, please do clean up after yourselves/kindly place them in the bin before you leave! :)
- Loss of any house key(s) will result in a loss fee of 5000 yen/individual key
And lastly, please do not invite extra guests (not included in our booking arrangement), as this studio is meant first and foremost for the use of our official, staying guests, Thank you!
Hi, this is Steve, welcome to my BnB!
I'm born in Taiwan, grew up in Japan and Canada, and have recently returned to Japan to work on real estates. I can communicate using Mandarin, Japanese and English, so don't hesitate to ask questions using the language that is the most comfortable to you!
All of my listings are roomy, furnished fully with all appliances, clean sheets, and professionally cleaned after every stay to make you feel cozy!
Do remember to not smoke indoors, and keep quiet whether you are outside or inside the property since local Japanese residents are quite sensitive to foreigners being loud!
I am more than happy to help arrange restaurants, give recommendations for sight seeings, and if required I can also provide pick up from airports, as well as car charters for a fee if required!
Please make yourself at home, and enjoy your stay in Japan : )