Cozy one bedroom 1930's condo in Mobile's beautiful historic district. Small but charming & includes a private balcony. Linens, towels, & full kitchen and bath provided. Nice neighborhood with very unique historic homes. Great for biking, walking, etc. Close to interstate connections, Austel, cruise terminal, hospital, and downtown.
If you are looking for a vintage sort of feel that is simple, clean, tidy and is close to the best of Mobile, then this is the space for you! Our place isn't perfect and it isn't luxurious as it is an older, historic building, but it is a very relaxing, centrally located get away. There is a full bed and a full air mattress.
The condo is right next door to a very clean and well stocked grocery store. Part of being so close to downtown comes with being on a busy street! We have a fan in the bedroom to drown out the street noise at night. I am a light sleeper and the white noise works for me.
We have oatmeal in the kitchen for your breakfast if you like. Please feel free to help yourself to whatever food/spices are in the cabinets!
Check in is at 3pm, check out is 11am. If you need earlier or later check in/out times please let us know and we will accommodate if possible.
Guests will have access to the entire condo and laundry facilities. Linens & towels provided along with a kitchen ready to be cooked in.
Interazione con gli ospiti
You can reach us through AirBNB or by phone/text if you have any issues concerning the condo during your stay. Text is usually the fastest! You will receive our contract information upon booking. You can email through Airbnb but there may be a delay as sometimes those messages come through a bit late.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Washing and Drying is $1.00 per load and you need quarters! We get quarters from Winn Dixie next door. Wash room located in the basement.
There is a Winn Dixie card on top of the microwave. Please feel free to use it.
This condo is on a busy street! Noise levels will vary. We provide a fan in the bedroom for white noise which seems to work just fine for us.
Full size bed in bedroom and one full size air mattress are located in the condo.
This is not just a rental property but also serves as a residence for us. Please treat it as such! Thank you.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE CONDO RULES!
~No smoking inside the condo
~No parties or events
~Check-in is after 3PM and check-out is 11AM. If you need different times just ask and we will try to accommodate!
~You are responsible for washing your dirty dishes before you check out.
~You are responsible for putting your garbage and uneaten food in the garbage can under the kitchen sink! We don't expect you to do all of the things that we do when you check out such as wash sheets, towels, floors, toilets, tubs, sanitize, etc. but we do ask that you clean up after yourselves and not leave the place nasty. I know it stinks that we have to actually say that but some people have done it.
~Leave dirty towels in the bathroom.
~You are welcome to any spices, food, or beverages that are in the kitchen!
1. We love and take good care of our home so we ask that you keep that in mind and care for it the same way you would want us to if we were staying in your home.
2. We don't mind if you smoke as long as you do so on the balcony and empty the ash tray when you are done. Place the empty ash tray in the dishwasher along with your dirty dishes.
3. We ask that you be respectful of our neighbors and other guests. Please keep the noise to an appropriate level for the time of day it is. People in the building are quiet, working folks, please respect that.
4. Please place one set of keys back in the lock box upon checkout and leave one set in the condo hanging by the front door.
5. Children are welcome but please be aware that the condo is not child proofed.
6. Please leave the condo the way you found it! We want you to have a great time but excessive messiness, stained or ruined bedding or furniture, broken faucets or fixtures, and/or lost keys will result in additional fees.
My husband and I love to travel, meet new people and see new things. We enjoy Airbnb because not only does it allow us to visit other places affordably and comfortably, it also lets us do the same for others!