Welcome to our apartment at one of the most authentic canals of Amsterdam!
This recently renovated canal house, dating from the 16th century, is ideally located in the city centre of Amsterdam. The perfect way to really get to know this city.
You will find this apartment at the fourth and fifth flour of a five store building:
- 4th: Living room and spacious, quiet bedroom
- 5th: Fully equipped kitchen (with Nespresso), bathroom (including a bath)
We also offer:
- Wi-Fi (and PC)
- 40 inch flatscreen
Within walking distance (5 minutes or less):
- Dam square and Royal Palace
- Lots of bars, cafes and restaurants
- Red light district
- Shopping area: Kalverstraat, 'negen straatjes'
- Public transport (metro, bus and tram)
Within walking distance (10 minutes or less):
- Central station
- Unesco World heritage canals
- Anne Frank House
- Rent an extra floor including living room and bedroom (please see also our other ad)
- Boat rental (price and availability on request)
See you soon!
Rachel & Flip
Please note: This is strictly a non-smoking apartment.
Hi! We are Flip and Rachel, happily living and working in Amsterdam. Cruising with our boat on the canals, by bicycle or just by foot: Amsterdam remains a city with endless new things to discover. We hope you would like to get to know (and love) this city as much as we do! For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.