3mins walk to nearest station!! 15mins walk to Shinagawa station. This bright and clean apartment is just a 3 min walk from Sengakuji Station.,and the many attractions of Tokyo's most exclusive neighborhood, Minato Ward. It is comfortable for 2-5 people and 20minutes ride from Haneda Airport.
Surrounded by restaurants with a nearby temple and convenient store. Great for couples, a group of friends and families with kids. Free mobile Wifi.
- Living/ dining/ bedroom
- Shower/ Bathroom
- Air conditioner
- Washing machine
- 1 Double sofa bed
- 1 Double bed
- 1 Single bed
- Comfortably accommodates up to 5 people
The apartment has a shower/bath, kitchen, air-conditioner and other amenities to make your stay comfortable.
We have also made available a free mobile wifi hotspot which you can use inside and outside the apartment during your stay.
I have put stickers in English on remote controls, intercoms and other electrical products so that you won't have any trouble using everything.
~AMENITIES AND EQUIPMENTS~
- FREE Mobile Wifi with UNLIMITED Usage*
- Hair Dryer
- Free soap, shampoo and toilet paper
- Hand and bath towels
- Tea kettle
The whole apartment is free for guest use, including shampoo/rinse, kitchen accessories, plates, umbrellas and other amenities. please wash them and put them back after using them, thank you.
* The WIFI is restricted with a "fair use policy", please do not use the WIFI to view lots of video for example. It is intended to help our guests to find their way around town and for email, social media.
Interazione con gli ospiti
The apartment is for guest use only, but please feel free to call me on my mobile anytime if you have any problems during your stay at the apartment
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire building. If you would like smoke, please go outside of the building.
- Please don't make noise. The apartment is located in a quiet residential area. By agreeing to the house rules, you also agree not have a party in this apartment.
- Please turn off the lights and the air conditioner and close the curtains when you go out, we really appreciate your consideration for the environment.
- Please turn on the kitchen fan when you cook.
- Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in the shelf. Those are for the next guests.
- Please take your valuable belongings along when you are out.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room. We hope you enjoy part of our culture in Japan!
If we find you had a party, you did not return the keys by 10am, use extra towels for next guest, things get damaged, lost, etc. we will make claims on your security deposit with Airbnb. Please do not let me do that :)
Hi I'm Miya, I've been living in Japan for over 10 years, as I was born and raised in Taiwan. During the time I have been here, I have lived in Tokyo, Sapporo and Kyoto. I think Japan is a wonderful place, with the different regions and cities that each have their own colour and feel, and the food and the overall experience varies with everywhere you go.
Personally, I love to shop, eat, watch movies and reading