Bright and airy two bedroom house with new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a large fenced yard and central air conditioning. Enjoy all the comfort and privacy of home in a quiet, friendly neighborhood. Within walking distance to beautiful Liberty Park, which has an aviary, public pool, and free waterpark for the kids.
We're a couple of newlyweds who travel a lot for our jobs, so we open our home to guests when we're away. Our house is almost 100 years old, and we've put a lot of love into it's renovations. It still maintains its turn of the century charm with antique barn doors, original oak plank flooring, and brass doorknobs.
- Fully stocked kitchen and dining room with free coffee, tea, and snacks
- Two full bathrooms, one with a shower, one with an antique cast iron tub/shower
- Two bedrooms: one king size bed, one full, with all linens provided
- Wireless speakers you can play your own device through
- Large record collection
- 32" TV with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and a Gamecube (no cable)
- Front porch, back patio with BBQ grill
- Fully fenced backyard
- Closet space with hangers
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and drier with detergent
A Masterlock keybox is located on the front door, the code will be provided two days prior to your arrival.
There is enough parking for 2-3 vehicles in the driveway and on the street.
Interazione con gli ospiti
The Airbnb app is the quickest way to reach us. You can also call or text either of us.
Altre cose da evidenziare
For allergy sensitive guests - all of our linens are washed with fragrance free products. Pets have been in the house in the past, but we clean thoroughly between guests.
1. This is our only home and we live here full time when we're not traveling, please treat it with respect.
2. We do not rent long term, sorry.
3. Absolutely no smoking in the house.
4. Please don't destroy our stuff.
5. Please don't let your kids and pets destroy our stuff.
6. Accidents happen. Please tell us about them so we can fix the broken stuff.
7. Never hesitate to contact us with any concerns.