Su questo annuncio
Apartment (4-6 people) located 50 m from the dike and 50 m from a tram stop; 300 m from the town center and its commercial area. Free parking area less than 300m from the apartment.
Ground floor (just 2 steps to be taken).
Composed of :
* Ground floor (completely renovated): a living room (TV, DVD player, sofa-bed (for 2 persons), table, chairs), a kitchen (with dishwasher, fridge, oven combined with a microwave, dishes and kitchen equipment), a small bathroom (shower, washbasin, WC), a mezzanine bedroom for 2 people with TV and DVD player;
* Basement (NOT REFURBISHED, completely private and direct access from the apartment) furnished with beds (one double bed and two bunk beds).
Paid parking in the street, but free of charges at 300 m from the apartment.
Excluding Belgian school holidays : midweek opportunities (4 nights), weekend (2 nights), week (7 nights), per night (off season) minimum 2 nights.
Belgian school summer holidays (July and August) minimum 5 nights must be booked.
Cleaning : 25€. It is understood that even if the cleaning is done right after you leave, on your departure, the apartment must be tidy, in a normal state of cleanliness, trash deposed of, oven and fridge clean, dishwasher empty. Additional/exceptionnal work of the cleaning service will be charged.
CLEANING MUST BE PERFORMED BY TENANTS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.
A DEPOSIT OF 150 EUROS IS PAYABLE. This is refunded shortly after your departure, unless damages or apartment returned unclean.
The keys will be available to tenants at 6 pm on the day of their arrival and they will be returned them at 2 pm the day of departure.
It is understood that even if the cleaning is done right after you leave, on your departure, the apartment must be tidy, in a normal state of cleanliness, trash deposed of, oven and fridge clean, dishwasher empty. Additional/exceptionnal work of the cleaning service will be charged.
Cleaning products are available but if ever the tenant finishes a bottle, please replace it for the next people.
Pets are allowed on exceptional agreement of the owner.
The tenant agrees to respect the leased property and its contents, and respect the other occupants of the building and the neighborhood.
The tenant agrees to use energy rationally.
A universal remote is expensive, loss or breakage of a remote control (TV or DVD) will result in a minimum charge of 50 euros.
The tenant is not allowed to sublet the apartment.
If you notice any damage upon arrival, please contact the owner within an hour.
The apartment is NON SMOKING ...
UPON YOU ARRIVAL, snap the two fuses next to the water heater (basement, little room on the left of the window) to put it ON (a little red light lights up underneath the boiler), and read the operating instructions for the electric appliances (red folder).
To use the TV and DVD player in the living room, put the multiple sockets behind the TV on 'ON' (red switch).
The toilet flush runs a little, thank you to "close" the valve between each use.
The fridge should be turned off when you leave (set to 0) and be left open.
The entrance of the building cannot be hindered and should be cleaned regularly.
Outside the periods of use, the shower door in the basement must remain open.
A broken glass (or cup ...), it happens to everyone and it not a big deal, but please, notify the owner so as not to bother the followers.
Trash bags of the town "De Panne" should be used (purchase possible by the piece in some shops).
If the heater is off, and it’s gets cold, you can get it going again by setting the button'II' on and to turn off by putting the button on '0' (do not turn off the heater between December 15 and March 15). The heater is in the basement on the right side of the window. The thermostat is on the main level, on the wall between the kitchen and the living room.
When you leave, make sure that you :
- Turn off the fridge and leave the door open to it (please put a towel in front);
- set off the 2 fuses of the water heater;
- DO NOT TRIGGER OTHER FUSE;
- Turn off the heater (except between December 15 and March 15);
- Place the heating thermostat on 5 °;
- Set ALL valves of the radiators on '*';
- Leave the basement door open;
- Close the valve on the flush (toilet);
- Leave open the door between the toilet, the shower room and the kitchen;
- Ensure that there is at least one roll of toilet paper, two tablets for the dishwasher, cleaning product;
- Turn off all the lights and multiple socket the TV;
- Close all valves correctly;
- Remove all rubbish;
- Close windows and shutters.
In case of damages, if the amount of compensation is greater than the deposit, the tenant agrees to pay the cost of repairs upon presentation of an invoice.
Je suis instituteur de formation, directeur d'école et maintenant détaché au Ministère de la Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles.
J'aime voyager. Je suis déjà allé aux USA, au Japon, en Thaïlande, en Afrique du Sud et dans différents pays d'Europe.
L'appartement que je mets à disposition ne sera pas partagé par plusieurs locataires.