2 Camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
In the absolute center of town, Casa141 is 2 blocks in any direction from the beach, restaurants, nightlife, market, shops, tours, and the central park. A large 1,450 sq ft unit designed by a German architect for tropical living. There are 2 bedroom suites with large private baths and courtyard entrances. Beautiful fully equipped kitchen, open air coffee/reading area, salon & living area, and spacious balcony to watch the goings on. A/C bedrooms, WiFi, hot water, herb garden, laundry room, more.
A nice neighborhood in the center of town, where the Nicaraguan neighbors sit out on the sidewalk in the evenings. There is Doña Anita's pulperia next store, and a gourmet bakery across the street.
The Patio has has a lush herb garden with delicious spinach, ginger, basil, oregano, Rosemary, chilies, and ??? All is for guest use. There are two bikes in the bodega which you are free to use. Please don't leave them on the street unlocked.
'Accommodates' 6 people, two in the master bedroom queen, two in the two twins in the second bedroom. There is a full sized electric airbed, which can be moved to any bedroom or living room/balcony. Each room has Nicaraguan sleeping mats (patate) for overflow guests as well.
This unit is on the second floor unit of the duplex, 135 square meters or 1,450 square feet. Unlike most in-town homes, the space is big and airy, with high ceilings and an open floor plan. The patio and garden is shared with the downstairs unit. Street entrance is via a separate corredor on the right side of the building, and a wide, sweeping staircase that rises from the patio/garden. The balcony is great for parties, with views of the town rooftops and surrounding mountains. The storage/laundry bodega on the first floor is shared with the downstairs, please use your own laundry detergent and keep your fishing poles and surfboards here.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Randi, the security and maintenance guy, comes around as needed. Silvia takes care of the house, and can come over and help you with towels, sheets, stove, washing machine, etc.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Advantages over many San Juan del Sur in-town listings:
- Kitchen is fully operational, with: coffee maker, blender, microwave, silverware, cooking utensils, dished, and pots and pans.
- While there are always occasional ants in all kitchens here, there are No cockroaches! Geckos patrol the ceilings at night, as all houses here.
- Quality linens, clean pillows replaced frequently / washed every guest
- Clean, firm mattresses in top condition
- Large open bathrooms, elegant walk in, mold free showers
- High capacity solar hot water system, house wide. Enjoy long, relaxing showers without using energy, and without the electric 'tingle' you get from the 220 volt electric shower head they call 'hot water' in San Juan
- Quality electrical system with power strips, extension cords, HDMI & Ethernet cables
- Netflix and Digital TV service with English audio tracks
- Reliable 2Mb internet service, private router for WiFi coverage and network security
- High security construction, electrified fence, keys changed for every guest, barred windows
- Fine finishings with precious hardwoods, artwork, antiques, elongated toilets
11) High ceiling fans for breezy living even with doors and windows closed
12) Italian style expresso pot with expresso cups & spoons
13) Hot water! 12,000 liter water backup tank and outside shower
14) Garden for guest use with ginger, basil, oregano, rosemary, chili peppers, spinach
15) Large common areas for entertaining
16) Wood/charcoal barbecue
17) Earthquake proof construction
19) Individual private entrance
Utilities are included in all rates. To lower your cost for monthly stays, the guest can opt to pay the electric directly and receive a $200/month rebate. This way, sensible electric use can reduce monthly costs by up to $150.
1) The Nicaraguan people helpers and guides, they are not servants. Thank you for greeting them with a 'Buenos Dias' and a smile.
2) Turn off air conditioners when you are not in the house. The electric grid is marginal in Nicaragua, and electric costs are sky high. While there has been some progress on Green energy here, electricity is generated primarily by burning Venezuelan oil.
3) Smoking is fine in the open air areas, no smoking in the bedrooms.
4) Security is your responsibility. No 'street people' or 'bar friends' in the house, they may tamper with locks and windows, and come back uninvited. Be alert.
5) Lock doors and windows religiously.
6) Don't eat food if it's not yours, fridge condiments are okay.
7) BE CAREFUL WITH THE COOKING GAS, Nicaraguan appliances don't have pilot lights. Turn off gas if you're going away for a few days.
8) Use the door stops religiously, even if opening a door for just an instant. Doors slam VIOLENTLY when the wind gusts, and can cause expensive damage.
9) Please show ID when checking in.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 1 recensione per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I'm a technology exec in the states, but I'm gradually rolling that back to do more ranching in Nicaragua. Mainly it's reforestation and Teak tree plantations, but seems there's always more bamboo, horses, cattle, and precious hardwood projects to get done. I came for the fun, sun, and surf, but now I'm 'puro pinolero', helping families in the remote areas with water, housing, and solar electricity projects to improve the quality of their lives.