Comfortable 44 sq.m. space and walking distance to St. Luke's Hospital, Mind Museum, Burgos Circle (where all the foodies go) and banking and BPO companies based in BGC. Bus Stop is just a three minute walk from the lobby, which takes you around Fort Area and Makati.
Situated in the heart of Bonifacio Global City business district, this 1 Bedroom flat offers a comfortable living space, perfect for long staying couples looking to have a bit of green space in the urban jungle complete with modern amenities.
Guests will have access to
- twice (2x) times a week cleaning for stays that are a
week or longer.
- a pocket wifi if needed for guests to use when in
Manila. All they have to do is have it loaded to the
amount commensurate to the GB they intend to
- the building's swimming pool is accessible to all
- the building's gym facilities are also accessible to
all registered guests
• Check-in time is 2PM.
• No parties or events
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking
1. Absolutely no smoking inside the unit.
2. Due to privacy and security concerns, building facilities are for registered guests only (as recorded on AIRBNB). Visitors of guests must register with the front desk at the lobby .
3. Please respect neighbours on the floor.
a. No loud music and boisterous parties are allowed. There are plenty of bars, restaurants within walking distance should you wish to continue your party late at night or early morning. :-)
4. Please respect building rules.
5. Damages to or of loss of property will be charged against your Security Deposit.
6. Help reduce unnecessary energy consumption. Please switch off airconditioners and lighting fixtures when leaving the unit, as they may aslo pose as a fire hazard.
7. For security concerns, Building Management requires that we submit a copy of our guests' government issued IDs (I.E. Passport or Driver's License). We will require this at least three days prior to arrival.
Questo host ha 224 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I am a Manila based guy and pretty much into any outdoors sports, into triathlon, diving, mountain biking and mountaineering. Im a people person and pretty much, this was how i met people who eventually became good friends from all over. I have been managing properties for over a year now and i am quite thankful I've gained friends in the process.
For what its worth, i can never live without my running shoes, mountain bike, iPhone (the need to be wired kicks in every now and then), spotify and just recently NETFLIX. Thats why if you'd need a chrome cast, let me know because I HEAR YOU. lol.
If I would enumerate my Five Favorite cities, it would have to be Prague, Kyoto, Denpasar, Melbourne and Istanbul. The architecture, culture, the food and the lifestyle of these cities never ceases to amaze me. That said, being a local and not just a tourist in these cities has been a blessing. I have gotten to taste and appreciate the differences in cultures and have taken pride in practicing it in life. As a host, i have meticulously ensured that all my listed properties are "Homes", stylishly executed with our guests always in mind.
Grateful to be able to stay in top notch hotels abroad and amazing airbnb homes and get to craft ideas that i get to implement in all of my listings. My father has ingrained in me the value of Hard Work, Value for Money and Passion in everything that i do. And this is what you can expect from me and my Team every time you would stay in one of our "Homes" listed in BGC, Taguig, Boracay and Cebu .