Walking distance to the best places:
5 min to the Guinness factory
5 min to the Old Jameson Distillery
5 min to Christ Church
10 min to Temple Bar
12 min to O' Connell street
14 min to Trinity College
Your ensuite room is spacious with balcony
- No parties. No noise before 9am and after 9pm. Any loud or anti-social behaviour will result in immediate eviction. In case of any critical problems Police will be involved. Smoking allowed on balcony only
- No check in after midnight/00:00: Guests with flights landing after 22:30 will not be accommodated. Same applies to any Estimated Time of Arrival at the property after midnight/00:00 regardless of mean of transport.
- Use your private bathroom only. Do not use the bathroom in hallway which is for the private use of your host or other guests.
- Smoking is only allowed on the balcony
- Clean after yourself in the Dining/Kitchen
Dining/Living/Kitchen access is for meals/drinks only, before 22:00
- Ask host before bringing more than one person over
- Children younger than 12 years old are not accepted
- Do not change radiators timer/settings, only the max desired temperature/thermostat
- No access to balcony after 9pm and before 9am
- Also the washing machine is available to guests as a courtesy, your host has strict priority in order to wash the great amount of sheets needed to welcome you, the guests before you, and those arriving after you. Please respect your host and ask first when you need to make a wash to prevent disrupting your host's work
Questo host ha 803 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Discover new places, meet people from all over the world, learn new languages and cultures different from mine has always been my goals for life. That's why I left my hometown in the South of Brazil to come to Dublin and I fell in love with the city since the first day in the Emerald Island.
I'm passionate about music, addicted to movies and tv series and I appreciate good literature.
As an English student this is a unique experience and I look forward to travel all around Europe and meet interesting people and cultures during this journey.