Self contained small unit with separate entry to main residence, private courtyard & launderette area. Small single bedroom with single bed & en-suite. Lounge room with kitchenette & comfortable couch which folds down to accommodate 2 guests.
- Cosy small space with everything you need for winter or summer! air conditioning & private courtyard, heating and ensuite!
- Couch in living area comfortably folds down to accommodate 2 people linen and blankets provided.
- Tea & Coffee, sheets, towels, tea towels, dishcloths, blankets and pillows provided
- 24/7 wifi internet however due to suburb/town can drop out at times
- Although DVD's provided for use, there is no DVD player in place due to restricted bench space. So DVD's will need to be played through your own laptops etc.
- food not provided, however leftover non-perishable items still in date from previous guests will be left for use for others :)
- parking in driveway or street available.
13min walk to Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre & Cinema (1.6kms)
14 min drive to Torquay beach (14.8kms)
14 min drive to Geelong city (7.7kms)
28 min drive to start of Great Ocean Road (32kms)
Bus stop is few doors up from house.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Even though I live on the same property I respect the privacy of guests, my phone number is provided for guests to contact me anytime necessary via phone call or text.
Altre cose da evidenziare
No guest pets allowed on property please.
Walk to the shops or head down the beach, coffee shops, swimming pool with gym, huge shopping centre with supermarkets and cinema & close to public transport and local sites. There is plenty of sites Geelong and surrounds has to offer to keep you entertained!
Check in after 2:00pm
Check out before 10:00am
These times allow for me to wash linen and clean unit but the Times are flexible as long as there is no booking immediately after or before your stay then you're welcome to check in/out anytime you like, just message me and we can work it out :)
- Smoking outside only
- keep noise to a minimum after 10pm out of respect for elderly neighbours
- If anything is broken, not working or needs repairs please let me know
- street parking or use carport in driveway
- please put wheelie brown lid rubbish bin at curb side on Tuesday nights