Su questo annuncio
My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). *** When booking a Friday or Saturday night stay, there is a three-night minimum. No minimum for weekdays. ***
You have a king-sized bed in the master bedroom, a queen-sized bed in the second bedroom, two twin beds in the third bedroom, and a queen murphy bed (pulls down from the wall) in living area. Full kitchen. Private washer and dryer. Maximum occupancy 8.
· Air conditioning
· Satellite TV
· DVD player
· Stereo with CD player
· Ceiling fans
· Murphy bed
· Washer and dryer
· Iron and ironing board
· Wireless Internet
This property has a range of other unit sizes available -- and they're all listed on Air BnB. Some of the photos above may be of the different-sized units. All units are done in the same style at the same time. Your unit will have the amenities as listed.
Guests have access to all resort amenities:
· Large outdoor pool
· Swim-up bar with wet
and dry seating
· Outdoor children's pool
· Outdoor hot tub
· Central barbecue area
· Central sunbathing area
· Watersports equipment
· Convenience store/ boutique
· Tour desk
· Fitness center
· Beauty & massage
center (no hair dresser)
· Handicraft shop
· Kids club
· Babysitting facilities
· Club lounge
· Wifi and Plug in Internet
· Movie rental
· Recreation room
Interazione con gli ospiti
I live off-site. However, there is a full staff at the resort to take care of your needs.
Altre cose da evidenziare
· A passport is required and must be valid 6 months beyond stay. Contact your government for the latest information on passports, visas and vaccines.
· Airline departures on Sun, Tues, Thurs and Sat only! Since US flights arrive at 5:00 a.m. and depart at 10:00 p.m, and check-in is at 4pm and check-out at noon, it is suggested that guests book units the night before their arrival and the day after their departure.
· Electrical current is 240V/AC50 3 pin, so a converter is required for plug-in items. Contact your cell phone provider to learn about international coverage.
· A Service Turnover Tax is collected at the front desk. The estimated tax per day is $5.25 USD.
· If arriving in the early hours of the morning, it is best to book a unit that checks in one day prior to your arrival date to ensure early check in is available as there is not a hospitality unit available.
· Credit card signature authorizations are not accepted at the resort. If you plan to use a credit card, please contact your credit card provider prior to traveling to set up your personal identification number (PIN) for payment authorizations.
· ATM access and limited money exchanges are available at the resort. A money exchange facility is available within a ten minute walking distance of the resort.
· A fee is assessed at the front desk to exchange towels.
- Portacot and highchair use is free of charge.
Pool & Hot Tub Hours: 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
I rent out my WorldMark timeshare -- 120+ resort locations all over the US, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, and England.
While last-minute short-stay accommodations are sometimes possible, please be smart about your expectations. Keep this helpful hints in mind:
1. Holidays and summer weekends book up months in advance.
2. If it's less than a month before any kind of holiday, concert, or event, it's likely already booked up. Accommodations in Indio and Palms Springs sell out within the HOUR of Coachella tickets going on sale, but it's the same two weekends every year, so plan ahead and you'll get what you want.
3. You can book as far as 13 months out.
4. If you book more than 10 months out, there is a 7-night minimum.
5. If you want to book a Friday or a Saturday, there is a three-night minimum -- unless you are booking within 48 hours of check-in (4pm). Very occasionally I am able to accommodate shorter weekend stays. It doesn't hurt to ask, but please don't be disappointed if I must say no.
I have units that can accommodate as many as eight people. Have more than eight? You can rent more that one unit! The Maximum Occupancy listed on the listing is as true as gravity and cannot be adjusted for any reason because the Fire Marshal said so. Respect the Fire Marshal's wisdom.
Almost all units have a complete kitchen. In addition to full-size appliances, you'll find plates, glasses, silverware, and other kitchen items. All linens, including towels, are included. You have access to all resort amenities -- that means the pool, the hot tub, the gym, free parking, etc.
Sadly, the resorts do not allow pets.
Wifi is $4.95/day or $15.95/stay. This is 100% a resort fee that I have 0% control over.
This is a timeshare. Someone at the resort might (but probably won't) try to talk you into buying a timeshare. They'll even give you a present if you say yes! Saying yes means dealing with them for the next two hours, and that's *not* why you went on vacation. BE SMART - SAY NO - GO ENJOY YOUR VACATION! :)
We've had too many bad experiences with guests from Orange County, California. If you are a current or former resident of Orange County and would like to rent from us, kindly be kind in your messages; we'll get the hint that you're a decent person and will welcome you with open arms.
***Feel good about your vacation! A portion of every rental fee goes to help purchase clothing, shoes, school supplies, medical supplies, and nutritious food for children through Children International. Learn more about Children International and consider sponsoring a child yourself!***