"Elegant, spacious and brilliantly located!" This friendly, warm, safe 1st floor apartment (@ EH10 4EX) is ready to be your 'home from home' in the heart of Edinburgh city's most trendy and desirable 'urban village' Bruntsfield: an 'insider' secret, chic independent shops, metropolitan 'cafe culture' and an easy 20 minute stroll across beautiful city parks (Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows) to the Castle, The Royal Mile and Princes Street shopping. Car parking is also available on the street.
"We were all absolutely delighted with our stay...this beautiful flat is so comfortable...would definitely stay there again!": My apartment is ideal for a family or group of upto 6 friends or business travellers who want to stay in one of the best locations in the heart of Edinburgh city.
The apartment is a spacious, bright, traditional (Victorian era) 1st floor apartment, located next to (with open direct views of) Bruntsfield Links park and The Meadows. Your 'home from home' is lovely: an elegant, warm, safe, cared-for home; but also not full of personal clutter, so you can enjoy it as your very own base. It is always professionally cleaned between each guest's stay.
The accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms (master with compact en-suite), all with either comfortable pocket spring or Tempur mattresses (because a good sleep is important for all ages!), a main bathroom (with shower and toilet), a fully equipped separate kitchen, a spacious dining-hallway which is large enough to entertain upto 8 people, and a wonderful large lounge/sitting room. There is also plenty of additional storage.
The apartment has been refurbished throughout to high standard, including limestone floor tiles, stripped wood floors, new kitchen (SMEG appliances), and period features.
With modern gas central heating, energy efficient double glazing throughout (amazingly quiet in the centre of this city), and a plentiful supply of hot water from the modern combination boiler, your stay will be warm, comfortable and you will enjoy undisturbed nights’ sleeps.
Guests have sole (ie exclusive) use of the whole apartment. Guests will be able to enter the apartment at any (!) time after 3pm on the day of their arrival. Access arrangements will communicated to you shortly before your arrival via AirBnB. Normally my friend Eddie or I will meet and greet you at the apartment to show you around, unless you just wish to utilise a key box. The choice is yours!
Interazione con gli ospiti
Either myself, or my friend Eddie, will be reachable 24/7 during your stay to resolve any problems and assist you with any queries. We will usually also meet you on departure.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Please enjoy my apartment as your own 'home from home' in this wonderful city of Edinburgh. The apartment is lovely - a warm, safe, cared-for home; but also not full of personal clutter, so you can enjoy it as your very own base. It is always professionally cleaned between each guest's stay. Freshly washed and ironed high quality cotton linen, allergy-free duvets and pillows, and sumptuous cotton bath towels are also provided for each guest. The place is warm and comfortable with full gas central heating and a plentiful supply of hot water for showers or baths. The heating can be adjusted by guests between 16 and 23 degrees.
- Airbnb is all about staying in someone's home, with all that implies for taking care, treating it with care and respect; it is not a hotel, and you should not expect hotel-like services or to treat it like one. Therefore, please treat my home with care, as if it were your own, because essentially you are a guest in someone else's private house,
Please report any damages or breakages (without being asked), no matter how minor; we can then get these fixed before the next guests arrive. I do understand that things get broken from time to time and I will not claim for reimbursement if it is minor (like a glass or crockery) and accidental.
If something does not work, please do let me know as soon as possible by messaging me on Airbnb. Please DO NOT try to fix it yourself.
If you don't understand how something works do please ask the Conscierge (Eddie or David) to explain.
- Please leave the apartment in the same neat and tidy condition as you found it. The 'cleaning charge' is for change of laundry (freshly washed and ironed bed-linen and sumptuous cotton bath towels) and normal routine professional cleaning at changeover. It is not for deep cleaning after guests leave the apartment in a mess!
- Sorry, we do not allow any Stags or Hens or parties (small private dinner parties excepted). In particular, you must not make any external noise after 2200 hours or noise at any time that is likely to disturb neighbours.
- Any other activities, please respect the rights of other residents of Bruntsfield Terrace to the 'quiet enjoyment' of their homes. Please always be considerate and respectful to the neighbours.
- Please do not exceed the maximum number of occupants notified at the time of booking or, notified subsequently to me, in advance of your arrival. We reserve the right to check the actual number of guests occupying the property overnight and where this differs from the number booked we reserve the right to charge additional guest fees at the rates shown below.
- We do not permit reselling, third party or travel agency bookings and we therefore reserve the right to confirm guest identity and identification documents. We reserve the right to cancel a booking where we suspect it has been made by a person acting as a travel agent.
- No smoking inside the house. Smoking is permitted outside, in the communal garden.
- No pets or animals of any description, please.
- When you cook, please always utilise the kitchen cooker extractor fan on full power and please always close the kitchen door.
- Guests with younger children are kindly asked to try to avoid dirty hands on painted walls and are requested to gently sponge any marked wall clean before the property is vacated.
I reserve the right to:
- charge £90 per person, per night, for any additional occupants in excess of the number booked or in excess of the number notified to me in advance of your arrival.
- charge a deep cleaning fee of £30 per hour for: deep cleaning of soft furnishings, if the house smells strongly of cooking odours; or for deep cleaning, if guests smoke inside, or if guests bring or allow pets into the house; or for deep cleaning the property if it is not left in a broadly similar condition to how it was found on your arrival.
- charge for any damages that I believe have been deliberately or negligently caused by guests.
- immediately terminate all guests' accommodation without reimbursement for loss of amenity or any associated costs, if any complaints about noise disruption or nuisance are received.
Questo host ha 34 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I love life: to wake up in the morning to birdsong; to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin; to share a meal with friends; to listen hear and understand; to exchange ideas and to learn from others; to discover the world in all it's complexity and contradictions; to marvel at the sunset!
Thinker, Ocean Sailor, Yoga fan, not so agile Skier, Guardian of two black kitty cats, Fascinated by Romans, by History, by Culture. Who always tries to be a decent, kind, and fair human being; but like most of us, often fails. Who never stops learning!
Working away at the moment!