Su questo annuncio
You will fall in love with this apartment as soon as you arrive there, because of:
• Awesome LOCATION, Old Town and Wenceslas squares are in just 200m!
•Unlimited free Wi-Fi and cable TV
•Cozy and sweet design
Our apartment will be a perfect choice for a small group of friends or family.
Flat by itself consists of :
*bedroom with a comfortable double bed for 2 people and a mezzanine bed for a two people as well, dinner table, wardrobe and boombox.
*fully equipped kitchen, with cooker, oven, fridge, kettle, toaster, coffeemaker, dishes and so on.
*bathroom with shower unit and WC
Also we provide:
*Towels and bed linens
*Unlimited and speedy WiFi
*iron, ironing board
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
The apartment location allows to get deeper into the life of an Old and New Town with a specific unforgettable atmosphere, wagging streets with small medieval squares and numerous cafes and restaurants. It all promises an unforgettable experience of your visit to Prague.
*On the corner of your apartment's building is located Havelsky market - offers a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, honey and a variety of hand-made souvenirs and paintings, which you can buy like a small gift for you friends and relatives at home.
Really easy to reach main attractions in Prague, as
*Old town square (up to 2 min walk)
*Wenceslas square (5-7 min walk)
*Charles bridge (up to 10 min walk )
*Shopping center Tesco (2 min walk)
*lots of bars on Rytirska street less than 1 minutes walk!
Un giro nei dintorni
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment - the cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, 25 EUR/car for 4 people. In this case our driver will meet you in the arrival zone, drive to your apartment and hand you in all needed maps and keys.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Na Perstine, Jungmannova or Narodni str. and parking costs there 12-17 eur/day (weekends and nights are for free)
Altre cose da evidenziare
If you make a last minute reservation (in the arrival day), we will do our best to prepare your apartment by the official check-in time - 15:00. Please note that if you make it after 15:00, it might take about 2 hours to prepare the apartment. Thank you for understanding.
-According to the Czech law, every foreigner has to report his stay in the Czech republic and we can help you with this! You will only need to fill an online form and we will do the rest for you (it's the same kind of form like in a hotel). Shall you have any questions - just ask :)
- According to the Czech Law each person, who comes to Prague has to pay city tax if the purpose of stay is recreation or healing. City tax is 15 CZK (60 cents) per person per night. We’re sorry for this inconvenience, but this tax has to be paid upon arrival in cash. People under 18 or over 70 years old are not obliged to pay this tax.
- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as it was upon your arrival. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as early as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards).
- We kindly ask you not to make noise in the apartment, hallways and other common areas in the house after 22:00 and before 6:00 AM. There are local and many old people in the house and we promised to be quiet and maintain friendly relations.
- We love our guests so much that we provide a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, toilet paper, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen. If you need more of anything listed above, you are free to purchase it in convenient stores, they are everywhere. If it is not possible for some reasons, please contact us.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days, we will clean and change towels/linen and refresh the welcome set once a week for free. Please contact us to arrange it; we will not enter the apartment unless you ask/allow us to.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
- If you want to be online during your stay in Prague, we have SIM cards with data, so you don't have to look for them.
- The apartment is located in the historical center, so it's forbidden to have an Air Conditioning (Prague's center is inscribed in the UNESCO Heritage List) and when it's getting hot - which happens for a couple of days during summer - we recommend you to keep all windows shut during the day and open in the evening. When you sleep it's better to close them as well, because it is an European capital city and it can be noisy sometimes (contact us and we will arrange you a fan).
- If you would like to rent a car in the airport, please make sure that you secure a parking. However, we do not recommend you to rent one, because everything is within a walking distance from your apartment and you will not need to drive at all (if you still need a car rental service, we could recommend you a reliable one). If you come by car, please check mrparkit website to find a garage or you could park on the streets, on white lines (Mo-Fri costs approx. 1.5 EUR per hour from 8AM till 6PM; weekends are free), but it's pretty hard to find a vacant spot in the downtown.
Thank you for your understanding.
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 6671 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We are a small team and together with Thomas and Kai would be more than happy to accommodate you in one of our 70 apartments in the heart of Prague.
With us you can always find suitable accommodation starting from apartments that are located close to the center for budget-aware travelers and ending with luxury apartments right in the center of Prague.
We will provide you with towels, bed linen and a 24/7 support during your stay in Prague (and much more! :)
We will show you our favorite places, will help with planning your holidays in Prague and will answer every questions you might have.
We are looking forward to meeting you in one of the best cities in the world!
P.S. follow us on Instagram @rapartment and join our #RuterraFamily !