2 camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
Have the ultimate Oregon experience by staying at this delightful Astoria unit in ‘The Astoria Painted Lady.’ Ideally situated atop a picturesque hill, this 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom abode sleeps 6 and will serve as an idyllic home base for exploring.
**Please note a long term tenant resides in the lower level unit of this building**
**10% off Special for May, June, and July reservations made before May 31st!!!**
"Greetings from the Owners!"
Thank you for considering our "Painted Lady" for your next get-a-way. We are working very hard to make the house a wonderful place to stay. There are some things we would like to bring to your attention.
Our home is suited to those who want quiet and peaceful surroundings. The house is a beautiful place to relax after experiencing what Astoria and the surrounding areas have to offer. The City of Astoria requires that any vacation rental must have a full-time resident on site. The first floor of the house is a long-term rental. This satisfies the requirement by the city. Because this is a "shared" house we ask that you please observe the 10pm-8am quiet hours. Please be respectful of the tenants below you and the neighbors as well.
If you do decide to "book" a stay we hope you have a wonderful time at our house! Since we are constantly making improvements to the house, any suggestions to make it a better place to stay would be welcome.
The vacation rental unit is on the second floor with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and enough sleeping accommodations to comfortably sleep 6 guests throughout the beautifully appointed living space, this residence is ideal for families, couples or close friends looking for a peaceful Oregon getaway. As soon as you arrive at this magnificent victorian home, you’ll simply fall in love with its vibrant exterior, draped in spectacular yellows, purples and blues. Begin leisurely vacation days out on the spacious wraparound porch, languidly sipping your coffee while gently swaying back and forth in either of the quaint rocking chairs.
The interior is equally as charming, with massive picture windows allowing sunshine to stream in, casting an abundance of inviting natural light on the abode’s tastefully unique decor and comfortable furnishings. Everything you’ll need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay is here, including wireless internet access, central heating, a TV with DVD player and a wonderful selection of movies for you to choose from, sure to appease your entertainment needs.The dwelling’s cozy library will quickly become your favorite place to unwind after eventful vacation days. Kick back on the plush couch with a good page turner from the room’s well-stocked collection of books or pick out an exciting game to play with your companions before dinner.
When you’re not out enjoying the local cuisine, utilize the home’s gorgeous fully equipped kitchen, complete with all necessary cooking appliances. After cooking in the kitchen, gather around the adjacent wood dining table, with seating for 6 people, to savor your culinary masterpiece while gazing out at the dazzling Columbia River, where you’ll observe ships anchoring as they travel between Portland and the Pacific Ocean. Later, head out to the large side yard to play some yard games with the verdant forested hillside serving as a peaceful backdrop. When you’re finally ready to call it a night, retreat to either of the 2 beautifully ornate bedrooms, each of which have their own bathroom, to rest up for the next exciting vacation day!
Interazione con gli ospiti
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, wireless internet access, covered spacious porch, large side yard, well-stocked library, wooden dining table, TV with DVD collection and much more!
- Spectacular location - Atop a lush hill with magnificent views of the Columbia River
- Easy access to riverwalk, shops, restaurants, beaches, museums, and more
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- Full-sized Pullout Bed in the Library can accommodate 2 additional guests
- Not suitable for young children. Children must be 8 years or older
- Dog friendly with fee (maximum 1 dog allowed, 85-pound weight limit)
- No cats allowed
- Quiet hours from 10:00 pm-8:00 am
- Please note a long term tenant resides in the lower level unit. Please be respectful of them and observe the quiet hours noted above
- Please note that the backyard is not available as it is only available for the long term tenant on the first floor
- **Maximum occupancy is 6 people (includes daytime and nighttime guests). Exceeding the maximum occupancy will not be permitted, and can result in fines or eviction**
- No smoking
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 1484 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.