1 Camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
Very comfortable & private apartment complete with full kitchen, your personal laundry washer & dryer and your personal garage space. It sits between two beautiful canyons high on the east bench of the Salt Lake Valley. Minutes from incredible hiking, biking, fishing, rock climbing, some of the best skiing in the world, snowshoeing, restaurants, freeway & grocery. In steady traffic flow, the airport is only about 20 minutes away and the University of Utah is 16 minutes. Truly a great location!
This is a recently remodeled basement apartment with features we think you'll enjoy. There's a heated parking garage accessed by using a security code console. Once you're in the garage you have access to the basement apartment through a keyed entry door. You'll immediately notice this place is private, sun lit and secure as well as a great place to relax and kick back. The pictures really do not do it justice! We live with our two teenage boys and a small dog that does NOT shed (our youngest boy is allergic to dogs). We live in the house above this apartment so when we are home there is a chance you will hear us as we go about our day but for the most part it's a quiet apartment.
* You'll have secure secure WiFi internet access.
* You'll have your own laundry faciltiy complete with detergent and fabric softener. No need to pack dirty clothes!
* The kitchen is full and complete with a dishwasher, microwave, blender, toaster, tea, coffee, coffee maker, ice maker, cooking spices, and more. With this kitchen you're free to cook up a gourmet meal if you wish. It's especially easy to do with the local grocery store only moments away.
* The bedroom is big and includes a queen bed, a spacious closet, and a vanity table ( it also makes a great laptop desk). This bedroom is the only true bedroom with the only typical bed, however, there are two other basic sofa beds in the apartment which prove to be a fantastic option for additional guests.
* The living room has as queen size Sofa Sleeper that should fit two people. There is a large wall mounted TV with cable, DVD player, and NETFLIX. I have recently added a dartboard as well. There is a separate closet for your skis, snowboards, backpacks or whatever you want to store located in your apartment.
* The game room is a small room with a TV, a Sony PS3 video game console, and a sofa with a sofa bed. The Sofa Bed has a new hybrid mattress that is part air matress...very comfortable based on the input we receive. It has an airpump for easy inflation. We've stocked this room with plenty of classic board games and the PS3 also gives you access to NETFLIX. Best of all you'll have a genuine, authentic 1977 Space Invaders video game to play, just plug it in.
This room has many classic board games and, as mentioned in this listing, the game room also has a Sofa Sleeper separate from the sofa sleeper in the living room. If you choose to use it as a room to sleep, it is a small room without a window or closet and is next to the furnace room. With a furnace room next to it you will hear the furnace running however, the feedback we receive is that it really isn't that noisy and has been described as "white noise". Its a great little room....I just want to be upfront about it.
Due to the layout of the apartment you don't have access to the yard but feel free to take a walkabout outside and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful, safe neighborhood.
The garage has two separate garage doors. One for Airbnb guests and one for the host. Guests will receive an access code to your garage door where you will find the keyed entry to the apartment.
For your comfort and convenience, this basement apartment is a lock-out apartment separating it from our living area upstairs.
You're welcome to sit and relax on our shared front patio.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We're a social and approachable family that spends a lot of time in the outdoors skiing, hiking, biking & fishing so feel free to ask any questions you have about the area. I was born and raised here so I have knowledge and advise that I would love to share with you.
On the other hand, if you wish to be left alone you could spend your whole visit with almost complete privacy.
We simply want you to be comfortable. Feel free to call, text or knock if you have any questions.
Altre cose da evidenziare
CHECK OUT MY GUIDE BOOK! It can be found on this listing. It has bus stops, restaurants, destinations and things to do during your stay but to give you an idea here are some starters:
* We are about as close as you can get to the mouth of either Big or Little Cottonwood Canyons! This proximity to the mountains means you will get to world class skiing, fishing, mountain biking, or hiking within minutes. Somedays I can make it to the ski resorts in 25 minutes and on other days (fresh snow days and busy weekends) it can take longer. Even the Airport is about 20 minutes away.
* Park City, The Canyons & Deer Valley are just 30 minutes away in normal traffic. This is where the Sundance Film Festival is held every January, and it's fantastic with independent movies (tickets information online), movie stars and excellent concerts. During the rest of the year it is a well know for incredible hiking, fishing and mountain biking. You will find a great mountain biking circuit track serviced by gondola at The Canyons Resort.
* The closest grocery store is Smith's which is open until midnight daily and has a pharmacy, Red Box, Sushi, ATM as well as a grocery shopping service where you can order your groceries and they will have them ready for you. You place your order online and they will shop for you for a small fee. You simple pick up your order. Very nice and convenient!
* Whole Foods natural foods grocery is approximately 5 miles west on Fort Union Blvd.
Please be aware that Airbnb guest must only park in the south garage and south side of drive way. Your access code will only work on the garage door for Airbnb guests.
Check in is 2:00 pm, however some exceptions might be possible for early check in. Check out is 11:00 am.
Quiet time is 10:00 pm. No smoking on or around the property. No exceptions.
All wet gear should be left in garage.
Please make yourself at home and treat this home as if it were your own.
Cancella fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio e ottieni un rimborso totale, compresi i costi del servizio.
My name is Larry Tucker and I love where I live. I spend most of my free time in the mountains that you will find directly behind this property. I'm a volunteer at a local Ski resort and can't get enough of the greatest snow on earth. I'm a father of two teenage boys and a husband to an amazing woman, Denise.
We really enjoy the concerts that come to the valley and the outdoor life that this state offers. We really do try to live life to it's fullest.
Real Estate is my passion and is where I've made my living for the past 20 years. I guess it all comes down to "work hard...play hard" and stay fit enough to keep up with your kids!
I am a very approachable and social person. At the same time I completely understand the need for privacy and understand that many guests want to take advantage of the autonomy this apartment provides.