An entire 1 bedroom 700+sqft condo in the heart of Dallas right off Hwy 75. The condo is in a tranquil and quiet gated community hidden away from the bustling city activities.
Only minutes away from Downtown and one mile North of Northpark Mall and University Park. This has all the amenities you would need and is fully furnish. Bedroom has a king size bed with dim-able lights for your pleasure and a very big walk-in closet. Iron and iron board included. Kitchenette with stainless fridge and dishwasher, stove top (no oven), toaster oven, microwave, and coffee maker along with all your kitchen needs (knives, cutting board, pots & pans, dishes & bowls, utensils, and mugs). A newly updated shower only bathroom! 50" flat screen TV with Blu-ray/internet capability with a comfortable sofa in the living room area for your entertainment. You can watch all your favorite shows from Netflix on the big screen! There is also a balcony for your evening pleasure!
The condo is on the 2nd floor of a 4 units building. All utilities and high-speed internet are provided. Laundry room and designated cover parking are available on site. Grocery (Tom Thumb & CVS), restaurant, and DART transit(public transportation) are within walking distance!
You will have access to the entire condominium during your stay along with the community pool and laundry room.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I live nearby and will be there for you should you have any issues or concerns!
Altre cose da evidenziare
If you fancy Tex Mex and who doesn't. There is a place near the Bishop Art District in South Dallas called El Corazon de Tejas. They have have some of the best tortilla and salsa as well as fajitas around.
Another place is Hopdoddy Burger. There is one in University Park and another in Uptown. They have some of the best burgers and milkshakes in town!
If you fancy Korean food, then Dallas have a lot to offer! Koryo Kalbi Korean BBQ is one of the best! Another place is Super H-Mart in Carrollton. It is more like a korean grocery shopping area, but have a lot of korean food to offer as well!
For authentic Chinese food experience I would recommend Kirin Court for dim sum and First Emperor BBQ. Both are in Richardson.
* Absolutely no smoking nor drug use at the premise - NO EXCEPTION. On the other hand - drinking is allow!
* Please bring all items related to your personal hygiene that includes but not limited to toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, shaver, slipper and etcs. (Bath towels, hand towels, hand sanitizers, detergents, and some cleaning supplies are there and you are more than welcome to use them)
* All guests are expected to treat this space as if their own home. Please clean up after yourself when you leave in the condition it was before.
* Please don't use the stove oven as it is not working. You can still use the stove top for cooking.
* The condo unit is one of four in the building and it is on the 2nd floor. Please be courteous to your neighbors.