★ between Old Town & Jewish Quarter (UNESCO), trendy, artistic neighborhood - 6min to Market Square, 10min to Castle
★ double beds
★ IKEA kitchenware :)
★ fast Internet wifi
★ easy check-in (08:00-00:00)
★ airport shuttle
★ tours: Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine
A unique experience of lively bourgeois atmosphere while staying in a historic, 19th-century townhouse (registered object of cultural heritage) - recently renovated, with monitoring.
This modern two-floor apartment on ground floor in a quiet courtyard annex contains:
• living room with a kitchenette (double sofa bed)
• bedroom on 2nd floor (double bed with IKEA Sultan mattress)
• bathroom with a shower
• space for bikes in the courtyard
The apartment is fully equipped.
• Rooms: non-allergic bedclothes for each Guest, wardrobe, TV 32” HD + USB player, board & card games.
• Kitchen: most of IKEA kitchenware, fridge w. freezer, electric hob, 3-in-1 microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, wine & vodka glasses, TEA & COFFEE.
• Bathroom: washing machine, clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer, toiletries, towels.
Fresh bedclothes & towels supplied by professional laundry service.
You can also wash clothes in a self-serviced laundry just around the corner, which is fast and cheap.
The apartment has safe heating and new windows, thus it’s warm in winter and relatively quiet.
Guests will have an access to everything - entire private apartment is exclusively for you.
Interazione con gli ospiti
• airport shuttle
• half-day tours: Auschwitz or Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 80 PLN/19€ (English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский)
• golf cart: private city tours
• guarded garage
• daily cleaning service
• in home massage
Altre cose da evidenziare
• Public – 25 PLN / day (10:00 – 20:00; FREE on night time & weekends)
• Private guarded – 25 PLN
• Private guarded garage – 40 PLN (reservation is needed)
Zarezerwuję dla ciebie wycieczki do Auschwitz Birkenau, Kopalni Soli w Wieliczce, i wiele innych, z przewodnikiem: English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский.
Regularne godziny pobytu: od 14:00 | do 11:00. Możesz przechować bagaż u mnie w biurze ul. Dietla 111 w godz. pracy 9:00 – 19:00.
Późny przyjazd (19:00-24:00) jest dodatkowo płatny 20pln dla osoby przekazującej klucze.
Zakwaterowanie dla max. 3 os dorosłych. Apartment znajduje się w kamienicy zamieszkałej przez stałych lokatorów = obowiązuje cisza nocna w godz. nocnych (22-8). Imprezy okolicznościowe są zabronione. Zakaz palenia papierosów i przyjazdu ze zwierzętami.
Dal 25 Dicembre 2017 - 06 Gennaio 2018 il soggiorno minimo è di 4 notti.
Questo host ha 291 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I'm native Polish, but I used to live in Amsterdam, in Lisbon, and visited some 30 other countries so far. I've always been working for tourism, which is my passion. Besides that I like cultural events, life music, family-run restaurants, horseback riding, tennis, water sports. While backpacking I stayed in various accommodations, starting from hammock in Thailand, hut in India, ending with 5-star hotels in Italy.
I'm passionate about Krakow, and can provide you with some tips on where to go/eat/party/do sports, etc. off the beaten tourist path.
I'll be happy to host you in private apartments (check my portfolio), all located in different historic buildings of Krakow's old town. I also organize MUST-SEE tours - Auschwitz Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine, and other.
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein