Contemporary lakeview retreat near Jardine Park
8 ospiti · 5 camere da letto · 4 bagni
From the Frankton Arm of Lake Wakatipu, this luxurious five bedroom villa uses floor-to-ceiling windows to deliver panoramic views of the lake, the Remarkables mountain range, and Queenstown. Within a few minute’s drive, you’ll find golf, skiing, sandy beachfront, and Queenstown’s bustling nightlife. Shimmerlake is located in the prestigious community of Kelvin Heights, about fifteen kilometers from Queenstown, making it an ideal setting for those who appreciate privacy as well as proximity.
Making the most of its lake and mountain-side location, Shimmerlake’s open concept living room stretches wide rather than deep, giving the dining area, kitchen, and fireplace lounge equal opportunity to capture the amazing scenery. Sleek architecture gives Shimmerlake a futuristic feel, while modern-retro furnishings add stylish warmth and comfort to the interior decor. A separate media room supplies guests with a more casual setting to relax and enjoy a movie night with the family. And, the master bedroom comes with an en-suite bathroom, king-sized bed, walk-in closet, and lake and mountain views.
Dining in? Shimmerlake is the perfect host for a special evening with friends and family. There’s garage parking for one, and space for three more vehicles in the driveway. Inside, the fully equipped kitchen makes meal prep a breeze, and the formal dining area has a beautiful mountain view and seating for ten. Outside, you’ll love the casual atmosphere of the alfresco dining set and barbecue. And, you’ll surely appreciate Shimmerlake’s Wi-Fi, sound system, and television.
The dramatic landscapes of New Zealand offer incredible hiking and walking trails, many of which are accessible from Shimmerlake in a matter of minutes. Jardine Park and the Franklin Recreational Reserve are both great places to start your exploration. Golf is another way to get out and enjoy the view, and Queenstown is home to a few World-class courses, like Jack’s Point. After your round, stop into Jack’s Point Restaurant for a late lunch, they have an amazing menu full of locally sourced ingredients, and breathtaking mountain views.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television, Air conditioning, Desk, Lake and mountain view
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a king), Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Nespresso Machine (10 capsules; additional capsules at extra cost)
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Gas Fireplace
- Sound system
- Media room
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Gas barbeque
- Parking (3 cars)
- Garage (1 car)
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
- 24/7 technical assistance
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Private chef
- Portable cot
Points of Interest:
- 2 minute walk to Jardine Park
- 4 minute drive to Franklin Recreational Reserve
- 5 minute drive to Queenstown Golf Club
- 7.9 km to downtown Frankton
- 14 km to Jack's Point Golf Course
- 15 km to downtown Queenstown
- 16 km to Skyline Queenstown gondola
- 21 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 30 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 3 minute drive to Kelvin Beach
- 15 km to Queenstown Bay Beach
- 18 km to Sunshine Bay Beach
- 7.9 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Case straordinarie con valutazioni a cinque stelle in ogni categoria
Impeccabile e progettata con cura, ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è dotata di servizi e dotazioni di lusso e di un designer di viaggi dedicato.
Ciò che fa la differenza in Airbnb Luxe
Pianificazione del viaggio dall'inizio alla fine
I designer di viaggi coordinano il tuo arrivo, la tua partenza e tutto ciò che sta in mezzo.
Sopralluogo di oltre 300 punti
Ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è verificata personalmente per essere in perfette condizioni.
Assistenza durante il viaggio, 24 ore su 24
Assistenza premium su richiesta per qualsiasi domanda, a qualsiasi ora del giorno.
Zona pranzo per 8 persone
Grill a gas
Caminetto a gas
Cantina dei vini
Cucina dello chef
Macchina del ghiaccio
Queenstown, Nuova Zelanda
Hai una domanda su questa casa?
Ti metteremo in contatto direttamente con un designer di viaggi Airbnb Luxe, il tuo concierge contemporaneo che conosce ogni casa e ti aiuterà a pianificare l'intero viaggio.
Prezzi e disponibilità
Termini di cancellazione e Regole della casa
Nessun rimborso dopo la prenotazione