12 ospiti · 6 camere da letto · 7 bagni
Villa La Flora is a Tuscan dream come true: inspired by their own vacations in the area, the owners bought and renovated the six-bedroom farmhouse to create a place for guests to enjoy modern luxuries in a historic setting. The rustic architecture, views of the countryside and convenient location close to Lucca will either fulfill your wishes for a quiet retreat or fuel your fantasy of owning your own villa.
Though the kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, take advantage of the Tuscan sun by cooking at the outdoor barbecue and enjoying meals at the covered al fresco dining area. A short walk under a vine-covered trellis leads to the fenced-in pool, which is surrounded by a hedge for privacy and chaise longues for comfort. During the day, explore the neoclassical aqueduct that runs along one side of the property; later, gather around the grand piano for a little night music.
Inside, La Flora’s decor is cozy and contemporary, influenced by the house’s original beamed ceilings and cotto floors. In the living room, plump red sofas, modern artwork and sleek accent furniture are all gathered around a traditional fireplace. Likewise, the dining room is warmed up by a hearth running along one end. The kitchen may be reached by a brick archway, but inside, it’s all modern, with a wall of glossy subway tile and Bulthaup fixtures.
Each of the villa’s six bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning. On the first floor, the master bedroom has a four-poster double bed, dressing room, shared access to a TV room and opens to the garden. A second bedroom has a double bed and access to the television room, and a third bedroom has two twin beds and a seating area. On the second floor, there are two bedrooms with double beds: one with sitting room and study, and one with a dressing room and shared seating area. The sixth bedroom has two twin beds and a shared seating area.
Though the property offers the quiet of the Tuscan countryside, it’s just over 1 km from the shops in the village of Guamo, and 5 km from the Lucca highway exit. Head into downtown Lucca, just 6 km away, for an excursion or dinner, or to the beach, 35 km away, for sun and seafood. For a day trip, drive or take the train to Florence, about 65 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Four poster Double bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, Air conditioning, Dressing room, Shared access to TV room, Garden access
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, Air conditioning, Shared access to TV room
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with bathtub, Air conditioning, Seating area
- Bedroom 4 - Master: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, Air conditioning, Dressing room, Shared seating area
- Bedroom 5 - Master: Four poster double bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub, Air conditioning, Sitting room, Study
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, Air-conditioning, Shared seating area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Well-equipped kitchen including Bulthup appliances
- Grand Piano
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Infinity pool – fenced for children’s safety
- Alfresco dining
- BBQ grill
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service - 15 hours a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Cooking lessons
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Child care service
- Additional maid service
Points of Interest:
- 1.5 km to Guamo village with shops
- 5 km to Lucca motorway exit
- 6 km to Lucca
- 8 km to town center
- 65 km to Florence
- 35 km to beaches
- 40 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Inserisci le date e il numero degli ospiti per visualizzare il prezzo totale del viaggio. Potrebbero essere applicate delle tasse turistiche.
Case straordinarie con valutazioni a cinque stelle in ogni categoria
Impeccabile e progettata con cura, ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è dotata di servizi e dotazioni di lusso e di un designer di viaggi dedicato.
Ciò che fa la differenza in Airbnb Luxe
Pianificazione del viaggio dall'inizio alla fine
I designer di viaggi coordinano il tuo arrivo, la tua partenza e tutto ciò che sta in mezzo.
Sopralluogo di oltre 300 punti
Ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è verificata personalmente per essere in perfette condizioni.
Assistenza durante il viaggio, 24 ore su 24
Assistenza premium su richiesta per qualsiasi domanda, a qualsiasi ora del giorno.
Piscina a sfioro
Griglia per barbecue
Dock per iPod
Hai una domanda su questa casa?
Ti metteremo in contatto direttamente con un designer di viaggi Airbnb Luxe, il tuo concierge contemporaneo che conosce ogni casa e ti aiuterà a pianificare l'intero viaggio.
Prezzi e disponibilità
Termini di cancellazione e Regole della casa
Se effettui una cancellazione fino a 60 giorni prima del viaggio, pagherai solo il 50% del totale del costo dell'alloggio per la prenotazione. Le cancellazioni nei 60 giorni che precedono il viaggio non prevedono alcun rimborso.