9 ospiti · 5 camere da letto · 4 bagni
If Chianti doesn’t already mean “wine” to you, it will after you visit Campassole. Though this stone farmhouse has been impeccably restored, you’ll want to spend the day under the pergola or in the pool, gazing at the surrounding vineyards. The gorgeous rustic interiors make for a comfortable stay, but the views of the rolling hills will stay with you.
A long gravel drive approaches the front of the villa, then continues on to a tucked-away outdoor seating area. Sip a glass of wine and enjoy the view from under the pergola, then have an al fresco dinner and enjoy a different view at a third outdoor table. A flight of stairs leads down to a spacious brick patio, complete with chaise longues, and swimming pool, and there’s an outdoor grill.
Indoors, the surroundings continue to wow as traditional style is given a modern twist. The living room has a white beamed ceiling and tile floors, and its plush sofas and large coffee table cozy up to a broad fireplace. Both the living and dining rooms have French doors that open to an outdoor dining area. The stunning eat-in kitchen has an indoor fireplace, stone countertops and beautiful tiled backsplash.
Campassole has five bedrooms and four bathrooms and can sleep up to nine guests. On the ground floor, a bedroom with a single bed and en-suite bathroom offers a private space. Upstairs, the master suite has a double bed and en-suite bathroom. In the other three bedrooms, there are a Queen size bed, a double bed and two twin beds.
If you can tear yourself away from the views of the countryside, the village of Radda is a short walk or drive away. The town of Greve in Chianti, just 20 km away, has beautiful medieval buildings, a bustling market square and access to the main highway from Florence to Rome. For a bit of urban culture, visit the museums and churches of Siena, which is about 35 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Bedroom 1- Master: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub
Bedroom 2: Double bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds
Bedroom 4: Queen size bed
Bedroom 5: Single bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Located on the ground floor
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Baby equipment
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor furniture
STAFF & SERVICES
- Maid service included 3 hours a day 5 days a week
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Adventure activities
- Cook service
- Laundry service
- Nanny service
- Additional maid service
- Mandatory Visitor’s Tax of 1.50€ per person per day payable on-sit
- Applicable on the first 7 days
- Fees and conditions are subject to change
- 1 km to Village of Radda
- 20 km to Greve
- 25 km to Montevarchi motorway exit
- 35 km to Siena
- HEATING - Heating is available at an additional charge of 50 Euro per day and must be paid directly on the spot to the owner or his/her representative before departing. Please note that heating in Italy, when not subject to restrictions by the local Government, is more expensive compared to other countries. If you look for a property in low season, make sure to ask for an estimate of the heating cost. You may be asked a supplementary deposit for heating expenses.
- WATER AND ELECTRICITY - Please note that most of the properties that we offer are not the typical purpose-built Mediterranean holiday villas. Most are converted farmhouses or former manor houses, full of character and history. Water shortages do occur; please use it sparingly during the summer months. At the same time, Italy is probably one of the few countries in the world where the government has introduced a system of electricity limitators to contain the national consumption. This means you must be careful when using more than one appliance at once because the limitator will shut the electricity off.
Case straordinarie con valutazioni a cinque stelle in ogni categoria
Impeccabile e progettata con cura, ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è dotata di servizi e dotazioni di lusso e di un designer di viaggi dedicato.
Ciò che fa la differenza in Airbnb Luxe
Pianificazione del viaggio dall'inizio alla fine
I designer di viaggi coordinano il tuo arrivo, la tua partenza e tutto ciò che sta in mezzo.
Sopralluogo di oltre 300 punti
Ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è verificata personalmente per essere in perfette condizioni.
Assistenza durante il viaggio, 24 ore su 24
Assistenza premium su richiesta per qualsiasi domanda, a qualsiasi ora del giorno.
Griglia per barbecue
Sistema audio surround
Cucina dello chef
Macchina del caffè
Adatto alle famiglie
Kit per bambini
Area salotto all'aperto
Mixer da cucina
Radda in Chianti , Italia
Hai una domanda su questa casa?
Ti metteremo in contatto direttamente con un designer di viaggi Airbnb Luxe, il tuo concierge contemporaneo che conosce ogni casa e ti aiuterà a pianificare l'intero viaggio.
Prezzi e disponibilità
Termini di cancellazione e Regole della casa
Se effettui una cancellazione fino a 60 giorni prima del viaggio, pagherai solo il 50% del totale del costo dell'alloggio per la prenotazione. Le cancellazioni nei 60 giorni che precedono il viaggio non prevedono alcun rimborso.