8 ospiti · 4 camere da letto · 4 bagni
Reserve your own private retreat on the grounds of the stunning Mont Rochelle Hotel and Vineyard at Manor House. Its four bedrooms, bright and stylish living areas, and proximity to the hotel’s amenities make this vacation rental ideal for a Winelands getaway with friends or a laid-back holiday with extended family.
Your stay at Manor House includes breakfast and lunch or dinner in the villa or one of the hotel’s restaurants, a selection of drinks and snacks from the mini-bar, and the use of two heated pools and a gym. Take in the views of the Dassenberg Mountains from the loungers on the terrace or the al-fresco bar and dining areas, or enjoy a quiet evening around the gas or wood-burning fireplaces with a glass of a new favorite from the wine cellar.
Drawing inspiration from both traditional Cape Dutch architecture and modern South African style, the interiors of Manor House are a study in unpretentious luxury. Fold-away glass doors connect the open-concept living and dining areas to the terrace, while wood floors and ceilings lend a cozy feel. Details like slipcovered sofas and built-in bookshelves are relaxed and welcoming, and a fully equipped kitchen gives you the option of preparing your own feasts.
Each of the four bedrooms at Manor House has a king bed and en-suite bathroom. Choose from Chardonnay Rooms 1 and 2, which are sun-splashed suites overlooking the gardens and vineyard; Loft Suite, a quiet retreat tucked away on the top floor; or the Viognier Room, located in a separate building so you can make a honeymoon-style escape.
During your stay, take time to stroll the hotel’s vineyards and sample its Miko and Country Kitchen restaurants. Hike through the nearby Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve, or take the complimentary shuttle into the charming town of Franschhoek, which is one of the oldest settlements in South Africa and still home to a lively, renowned culinary scene.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Loft Suite: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Heating system, Separate lounge area, Television, Mini-bar, Safe, Private terrace, View of Dassenberg mountains
- Chardonnay Room 1: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Heating system, Television, Mini-bar, Safe, Private terrace
- Chardonnay Room 2: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Heating system, Television, Mini-bar, Safe
- Viognier Room: King size bed (or 2 twin size beds), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Alfresco shower, Dual vanity, Dressing area, Air conditioning, Heating system, Television, Mini-bar, Safe, Gas fireplace, Private terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gym (6:00AM-10:00PM)
- Miko restaurant
- The Country Kitchen restaurant
- Wine cellar
- Gas & wood burning fireplaces
- View of Dassenberg mountains
- 2 Heated pools
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining
- Private vineyard
- Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve (additional cost)
STAFF & SERVICES
Included with exclusive use:
- Lunch or dinner at one of the restaurants or privately in the villa
- Beverages with breakfast and lunch or dinner
- Selection of drinks & snacks from the mini-bar, replenished twice daily
- Twice daily transfers to Franschhoek Village
- Wine tasting & cellar tours at Mont-Rochelle's vineyard
- Estate Manager (live-in)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Additional meals, snacks & drinks
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Horseback riding and tours
- Hiking through Mont Rochelle Nature Reserve
- Beauty treatments at Mont Rochelle Spa
- Hammam experience at Mont Rochelle Spa
- Laundry services
- Additional bedding (Bunk Room)
Points of Interest
- 15 minute drive to Pearl Valley Golf & Country Estate
- 20 minute drive to Boschenmeer Golf & Wine Estate
- 72.9 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Case straordinarie con valutazioni a cinque stelle in ogni categoria
Impeccabile e progettata con cura, ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è dotata di servizi e dotazioni di lusso e di un designer di viaggi dedicato.
Ciò che fa la differenza in Airbnb Luxe
Pianificazione del viaggio dall'inizio alla fine
I designer di viaggi coordinano il tuo arrivo, la tua partenza e tutto ciò che sta in mezzo.
Sopralluogo di oltre 300 punti
Ogni casa Airbnb Luxe è verificata personalmente per essere in perfette condizioni.
Assistenza durante il viaggio, 24 ore su 24
Assistenza premium su richiesta per qualsiasi domanda, a qualsiasi ora del giorno.
Caminetto a legna
Cucina dello chef
Vista sulle montagne
Hai una domanda su questa casa?
Ti metteremo in contatto direttamente con un designer di viaggi Airbnb Luxe, il tuo concierge contemporaneo che conosce ogni casa e ti aiuterà a pianificare l'intero viaggio.
Prezzi e disponibilità
Termini di cancellazione e Regole della casa
Nessun rimborso dopo la prenotazione