Invitare i dipendenti a unirsi a Airbnb for Work
If you’re a travel admin for your company’s Airbnb for Work account, you can invite colleagues to join by creating an invite page for your company. After they sign up, they can book places to stay for work trips.
Creating an Airbnb for Work invite page
1. Log in to your Airbnb account and go to your Airbnb for Work dashboard.
2. Select People in the navigation bar.
3. Choose Invite. We’ll send you a message confirming that your colleagues can now join the program on your invite page.
4. To change the company name on the invite page, select Edit name.
5. You have two options for sharing your invite page with your company:
a. Select Copy to copy a shareable link to the page
b. Choose Send email to invite employees via email
Only employees with a company email address will be able to join. If your company uses several email domains, learn how to add additional domains. (You can also give travelers outside your company, such as interview candidates or contractors, temporary access to book work stays on Airbnb and charge them to your company.)
Once an employee successfully signs up, they’ll be listed under People on your Airbnb for Work dashboard.
Inviting employees to join teams
You can also invite employees to join specific teams, and designate shared payment methods.
First set up a team within your Airbnb for Work account. Then:
1. Log in to your Airbnb account and go to your Airbnb for Work dashboard
2. Select People in the navigation bar
3. Choose Teams
4. Find the team you have in mind, and click Add people
5. You have two options for adding people to your team:
a. Select Copy to copy a unique invite link that you can share with your employees
b. Search for people who have already joined your company account
How employees can pay
Employees who sign up on your company’s invite page can pay for their business trips on their own credit cards, unless you or another travel admin assigns them to a central payment method.
If you add a payment method for a specific team, members will be able to use it to pay for their business trips.
Changing employee roles
New employees can request to be a travel admin or trip planner on the dashboard when they join. If they do, we’ll send you an email letting you know. You can also update an employee's role at any time on their dashboard profile page.
You can also approve or reject role change requests from your dashboard.
- Log in to your Airbnb account and go to your Airbnb for Work dashboard
- Select the Notifications icon in the navigation bar
- Choose the Role requests tab to review any pending requests