Esperienze che prevedono un tour guidato in Danimarca
These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.
Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.
Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*
Do I need a specific license to offer a guided tour of public areas?
Tour guiding is not a regulated business in Denmark, so if you plan to offer an experience that involves tour guiding, in general you don’t need a special license, permit or proof of competence.
Please note that access or admission to cultural activities can be subject to agreements and terms set out by museums or other private locations.
Furthermore, you might require a business license, you can find information around Business Licensing in Denmark.
Specific requirements may apply for some special activities. For example, certain activities do require a permission from the Danish Nature Agency. Such activities include (non-exhaustive list):
- Tours in national parks involving more than 30 guests
- Activities during the night
- Boating on lakes and rivers
More guidance can be found on The Danish Nature Agency's website.
Is there anything else I should think about?
In addition, it is good to have an idea of which rules apply for nature activities. Guidance can be found on The Danish Environmental Protection Agency's website.
Experiences such as hunting, fishing or experiences involving vehicles might require the applicable licenses.
Also experiences involving public performances of live or recorded music may require a license with Koda whereby you pay a royalty to Koda and Gramex. Please find further information on the Koda website.
* Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).
- Host di EsperienzeVisite guidate in FranciaLeggi, regole, licenze: ecco alcune informazioni utili per iniziare a scoprire di cosa potresti aver bisogno per svolgere l'attività di host…
- Host di EsperienzeTrasporto per le esperienzeLeggi, regole, licenze: ecco alcune informazioni utili per iniziare a scoprire di cosa potresti aver bisogno per svolgere l'attività di host…
- Host di EsperienzeProporre esperienze in spazi pubbliciLeggi, regole e licenze: ecco alcune informazioni utili per iniziare a capire di cosa hai bisogno per offrire Esperienze Airbnb nella tua zo…