Esperienze che prevedono l'utilizzo di mezzi di trasporto a Praga
These information pages can help you get started in learning about some of the laws and registration requirements that may apply to your experiences on Airbnb. These pages include summaries of some of the rules that may apply to different sorts of activities, and contain links to government resources that you may find helpful.
Please understand that these information pages are not comprehensive, and are not legal advice. If you are unsure about how local laws or this information may apply to you or your Experience, we encourage you to check with official sources or seek legal advice.
Please note that we don’t update this information in real time, so you should confirm that the laws or procedures have not changed recently.*
Do I need a special license or registration to drive my guests to and from my Experience?
No, you will not need a special license or registration apart from complying with all following rules that car drivers have to comply with in the Czech Republic:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You have a valid current driver's license.
- Your vehicle is registered with the respective local Department of Transport (such as the Prague City Hall Department of Transport) and it is in perfect shape.
- You have paid the annual road tax (in case that you use the car as an entrepreneur).
- Your vehicle has been certified suitable for road use and has all appropriate motorway permits.
- Respect the law including the zero blood alcohol level for drivers, speed limits, keeping headlights on at all times, and having the mandatory officially recognised first aid kit. The full regulation can be found here.
- You have taken out the mandatory insurance that covers your liability from the use of the vehicle. More information on the law on required insurance can be found here.
If you need more information you can check with the Prague City Hall here and the Czech Ministry of Transport here.
Do I need an additional license in case the transportation is a key element of my experience my guests?
Please note that in case the transportation of the guests represents the main or substantive part of the Experience, additional statutory requirements governing the transportation services in the Czech Republic and in the respective municipality may apply. More information on Prague regulations can be found here.
Please note that even the occasional transportation of more than 9 persons (including the driver) requires additional special koncese licensing as a transport operator. The permit requirements and more information can be found directly from the Czech Ministry of Transport website. More information on the regulations that will apply can be found here.
Do I need any special transportation licenses for boat tours?
The operation of a motorized boat or watercraft will require a captain’s or operator license, as well as valid license and registration for the craft itself. Getting such a license will require a course and the payment of the applicable fee. More information can be found here.
For all water activities, tour operators are expected to ensure passengers’ safety at all times, and follow the relevant emergency procedures if needed.
What happens if I don’t get the license(s) or registration(s) that I need?
If you do not obtain the appropriate licenses or registrations, you will not be allowed to drive guests. If you do so regardless you may be putting the safety of your guests at risk, and you may be subject to criminal sanctions.
Is there anything else I should think about?
Yes. Useful information on regulations regarding bicyclists can be found on the Prague City Hall website. You should also be aware that Prague has road limitations and rules on the safe use and operation of personal transport vehicles such as Segways. Check with the City Hall of Prague for more information.
Failure to adhere to the Czech law can result in civil fines, vehicle impound, and criminal penalties. More information can be found here and here.
*Airbnb is not responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third party sites (including any links to legislation and regulations).
- Host di EsperienzeEsperienze a tema gastronomico a NairobiOffrire Esperienze Airbnb è divertente, tuttavia ci sono alcuni obblighi e regole riguardanti diverse attività. Abbiamo raccolto alcune riso…
- Host di EsperienzeVisite guidate a SivigliaLeggi, regole, licenze: ecco alcune informazioni utili per iniziare a scoprire di cosa potresti aver bisogno per svolgere l'attività di host…
- Informazioni di base su AirbnbTermini e condizioni del programma Credito per il Festival estivo del 2020Termini e condizioni riguardanti il programma Credito per il Festival estivo del 2020.